To The Very End: Attack on the Titan

“An empty shell…” I stare at the steaming remains of the Beast Titan, confused by the sudden turn of the situation. Turns out the Beast Titan we believed to be Zeke was just a puppet, which means the real Zeke is elsewhere. However, in the situation we’re in, there’s no possible way we can look for him, Eren, and save the world.

“As I thought, Zeke his real body, just like the Warhammer Titan did.”

“So...you mean we have to find a human body one meter long and twenty centimeters wide from these heaps of bones? There is no way! We are left with no other alternative!”

I agree with Jean and turn to Armin. “Armin.”

“I know! I’ll blow this place up in a minute! Join the Cart Titan and get out of here! Eren is expecting this attack, it won’t kill him! But… If we blow apart this bones, maybe we could find out wheere Eren and Zeke’s location is!”

Jean nods and walks away. “If anything ever happens, don’t mind us and blow it up with full power at once!”

“Good luck, Armin.” I follow Jean and the others and fly as fast as we can out the range of Armin’s incoming blast. I know this is not the option Armin wants, I don’t blame him, but it is the only option now. Eren has left us with no choice.

“Armin!” Hearing Mikasa’s cry, I turn back to Armin, seeing him...being swallowed by the Cart Titan? No, Pieck is under us, so then who...Holy shit, that Titan is not alone. Behind Armin’s attacker is a great number of Titans that weren’t there before. As I try to reassess the situation, three of them charge at Reiner. Jean, Mikasa, and Connie manage to defeat them with the Thunder Spears, but even with those weapons… I land on Reiner’s shoulder beside Jean, staring at the still Titans around the Armor.

“What are they waiting on?”

“They are not mindless Titans,” Jean answers. “They are assessing the situation and striking simultaneously.”

“What should we do,” Connie cries out. “We’re running out of Thunder Spears! Besides, is Armin still alive?”

“If he had hurt himself, he would have shifted into his Titan form,” Levi explains. “In other words, he has been captured without any injury. However, he would be surrounded by countless Titans who have been taken away to Eren’s butt. Even if I was in perfect shape, I would still not choose to make a charge. So calm down. Mikasa, Joshua. Don’t rush. Wait until I distract them.”

Mikasa and I are the best in the group, we could get to Armin if we could have a path cut for us. “On you, Levi.”

“That’s impossible, Lieutenant, Commander.” Pieck states. “I know what those enemies are. The… The Nine Titans...of times past.” Now that I see it, the Titans all resemble Pieck’s Cart, Reiner’s Armor, Zeke’s Beast, Eren’s Attack, Annie’s Female, and the Jaw and Warhammer. “I don’t know if any of them possess the consciousness of past shifters. I guess he can revive them inexhaustibly with the power of the Founding Titan. An army of Titans created for the sole purpose of fighting.”

“Something like that...is impossible to defeat,” Connie says hopelessly.

“Yes. So… That’s why I can’t let you do anything careless. Because… Eren is not my friend.” Pieck then rushes off on her own to our surprise, heading directly for the head of the Eren’s Attack/Founder Titan. She wraps the dynamite around the nape and nearly comes close to her objective when her Titan is suddenly impaled by a Warhammer Titan, that of the lady Tyber before Eren consumed her.