Jaegerists: The Truth Revealed

Joshua

"Over 100 soldiers, including Floch Forester, all concealed themselves along with the supervising officer in the prison. It appears that all of these soldiers commenced their defection at the same time as Eren's escape. It is cerain that the assassination of the General was also their doing. To name them as 'bastards' is a bit uncomfortable. Instead, we should call them the Anti-Scouting Corps Destruction Operations, known as the "Jaegerists'."

I lean a bit towards Jean, whispering, "Niles is laying it a little thick, isn't he?"

"'Anti-Scouting Corps Destruction Operations' my ass."

"And we know the Jaegerists' goal… Hange?"

The commander clears her throat. "It is likely their objective is to reunite Eren and Zeke and to purge those in the military who would oppose making Eren the leader. Killing the General was a display of their strong resolution."

MP Officer Roeg, who deserves a great slap on his giant forehead for many reasons, sighs. "But how did these 'Jaegerists' bastards gather so many allies in such a short time? If all these soldiers are following Eren, does it mean that they trust Zeke as well?"

"They believe in Eren, who believes in Zeke. More than anything, we were too suspicious of Zeke to make any progress. However, if the Eldian people don't have a path forward without relying on the Jaeger brothers' 'earth rumbling', then the ones wasting time and endangering the lives of Eldians is the military is what many soldiers have been thinking, unsurprisingly. But what finally triggered the recent events is the military devising a plan to have another soldier inherit Eren's Founding Titan. This is their response, and who can blame them?"

Niles takes offense to that comment. "Because we knew what would happen if we told you. In any case, most of the Jaegerists are Scouts."

"How are you going to take responsibility, Commander Hange?"

"I'll take the punishment, but other than me resigning from the military, I have no actions to take responsibility. Besides, we don't know how many members of the jaegerists are still hiding in the military."

"That's true, they may even be right in front of my eyes," Roeg accuses. "It wouldn't be surprising to see you all explode right now."

"Roeg, don't say foolish things. How can we prove that you won't blow up?"

"Until we can prove that, we can't just let you Scouts go."

"Stop that." Entering the room is General Pyxis of the former Garrison Division of the military. Even though that division is defunct, he still wears the jacket. As he steps inside, he nods to the woman sitting between the Scouts and the MP's, Ms. Kiyomi. "We are in front of guests. Instead of quarreling amongst peers, don't you have things to do first? Hange, how many people know where Zeke is being held?"

"Levi, who is watching over Zeke and thirty soldiers who are with him. The three who are in charge of supplies and communication. And then it's just Joshua and me."

Pyxis looks at me with a nod. I don't know if that's reassuring or not. "Then bring those three people. Nile, is the queen's residence safe?"

"Only a few people know. But I'll check one more time now."

"Eren is likely searching for someone who knows where Zeke is being held. He will also try to get a hold of Queen Historia, as she can be Zeke's substitute. For now one, we must completely safeguard these two places."