War for Paradis: Ymir, the Founder

"Eren, we're going to save everyone."

A tree made of blue light. That's the draw of Eren's attention in this mysterious realm. How he got here, how to leave, it is unknown to him. "Where am I?"

"The Coordinate... Where all paths converge." Eren turns around, seeing his older brother sitting down, bound by chains. By the length of his hair, Zeke looks like he'd aged a bit. "I believe this must be where those in the royal family who inherited the Founder came when they made use of its power."

"Zeke..."

"I've been waiting for so long, Eren. I feel as though I've sat here for years for you to recover and awaken."

"Have...years passed?"

"...I don't know. But what happens here takes place in the blink of an eye. Gabi blew your head off, but I was able to make contact with you before your life fully ended... We succeeded. We gained the power of the Founder." Zeke looks up, but he isn't looking at Eren, but past him. Following his brother's sight, he finds a shadowy figure between him and the Coordinate. "Someone's here."

"Don't worry. That is Ymir, the Founder."

Eren's eyes widen as the shadow takes a feminine form. "Ymir, the Founder? How do you know?"

"Who else would be wandering this place but her? Most of all, the Founder rebuilt half my body with this soil and returned life to me. She...must create Titans here. Over the course of an endless amount of time, whenever we seek the Power of the Titans."

Eren stares at the woman in the white and red robe that walks to him. "You've...been here all this time alone?"

"Eren, command our founder. The time has come for our dream to be realized."

Eren faces his brother. "What are those chains?"

"I'm glad you noticed them. Thank you for your concern. These hamper my freedom. In other words, they are the vow to renounce war. I knew it. You're the only one able to freely move. You're the only one who can command our founder. My dream, Mister Xavier's dream...and your dream. Please, you must...save the world." Eren silently stares down Zeke, making the latter fill with concern. "Eren? Tell our founder! Tell her to give every Eldian a body that will never again be capable of creating a child! Crushing the Allied Forces with the rumbling can wait!"

Eren turns away, facing Ymir. "You want me to euthanize every Eldian..."

"Eren?"

"There's no way in hell I'd ever go along with a plan that messed up. Sorry, Zeke, but I just played along so that I could come here."

As Eren steps away from his brother, Zeke holds his face in despair. "So long as there are Eldians, this hell will never end! If you don't do it here, this bloodshed will never stop. What we've done so many times will only continue for eternity... Why... Eren... Tell me."

"Because I was born in this world." Eren holds his hand out to Ymir for her to take. "Ymir, our founder. Lend me your strength."

The girl, however, passes by Eren, ignoring him completely. She continues to walk to the chained Zeke. "I should have known, Eren. I wanted to believe...that at least you would understand. Is this too because our father brainwashed you?"