MIDNIGHT Memories

Midnight Memories
Bloody Poison
CallmeCristine

" I'm only for you... I've waited five hundred years my Queen."

•••

Death is an awful thing and being alive for too long means suffering. Vampires is believe to live in ages, to grow past centuries, to live long enough to see everything develop. Vampires are believe to exist ever since the early 19 century. Hunted by people and destroy them after finding them. People tortured the vampires and forced them to leave because Humans feared their strength. They are afraid to be overshadowed by vampires, so they forces them to leave and if they don't , people kill them. For three decades the next generation believe that Vampires are only legends that is created by the adults to scare them so they would sleep early at night, so a brave Hunter ran to the forest at night but witness them, due to hunger the vampires feed on his blood and flesh, his terrified scream woke up the whole village. It shook their core, the next morning the hunter's body is found dead. Others said it was bear but many believe that it was Vampires, so they hunted them at around five in when the sun is about to descend. They formed in groups and bring their torches, Spears and arrows to defend theirselves with, they were delighted when they found a path of blood. They followed the trails of blood until it showed them a different place, a city on the top of the high mountains.

Vampires, they saw them drinking the blood of dead animals. The vampires dance merrily around the fire, they were graceful, far from what they thought they are. They were like a human, they dressed up, they are presentable and beautiful.

"Attack!" It happened so fast, seconds go buy and Spears are flying everywhere. The vampire fight them, as humans stab them.

"Stop!" As she says those words, a silver dagger was struck on her heart, she look down to confirm it. The gold dagger is indeed on her heart, her eyes blurred. She look up to see her husband fighting the humans, trying not to hurt them, a tear fell down from her eyes. The golden dagger tears her appart, she fell ungracefully on the ground, eyes blurred with tears. The last thing she saw was her man running towards her, his handsome face is grieving, his green eyes had tears on them, it's lively color turns dull. He runs faster towards her, she wanted to cry but it's her lady day so she gave him a bright smile. Her grey eyes were stained with tears, blurring her vision of his miserable face.

That face she could not bear, the face that she never want to be sad,she wanted him to be happy ever since they were kids but now she is the reason why he is crying. She could not take it, her heart hurts for the man she love so much, she didn't even think of herself but she's weak, she couldn't left an arm and wipe those tears away. She promised that she won't make him cry and look what's happening right now, he is the reason why he is crying. She couldn't even utter a single word, blood continue to pour out of her mouth, it's supposed to be delicious but in her death, she's losing it. Her eyes are becoming blurry, not because of her tears but because she's losing it. She couldn't hold on anymore, she felt him hug her while crying.

Her breathing's continue to slow down, she knew her heart is about to give up on her, she knows that no medicine could cure her. She knew it was her last day and she accepted it yet her heart aches so much, it does not mean that she accepted it means that it doesn't hurt her.

"Hey, don't leave me. You promise to stay by my side right?"

Her dramatic man. She wanted to smile but she can't pull a muscle to do so, her heart is about to stop.

"Erecggg...." She called his name, in a whispering tone. She couldn't even pronounce his name properly, a name that she always adore. " Ack!!!"