Chapter 1

Midnight Bites

"I've waited five hundred years my Queen."

Chapter 1

         Just in: A dead body was found on the street Of Yalkell, Police are now investigating in the area of crime. According to the residents there was almost no blood in his body, they heard him scream at around eight in the evening.

She look up from her phone to look at the television when she heard the news, she turned of her phone to focus. The news said they found a body in Yalkell street and Yalkell street is near her area. Maybe just ten feet away from there, a shaky breath pass on her lips as she gave a snort.

       The people believe it was the vampire that did this, even the police thought they were made by vampires. We'll be back to confirm the lab test from the lab department.

Who the heck believes in vampires? It was just a fantasy created for children or some shit like that. Mikasa shakes her head in disbelief, she look up at the sky. It was pretty dark but still she could see clearly as if it's day time. She considered it as an abnormality even when professionals doesn't know a thing about this, she didn't want to know and it's fine because it's advantageous. She could see clearly in the sun and she could see clearly at night, nearly impossible. The wind howls, the door in her balcony is still open, Mikasa immediately go there to lock the door but she was startled when she saw a figure jump from roof to another roof.

Her eyes widen in surprise, but she is quick to hide before the creature even turn it's head to look at her direction. Her heart race inside of her chest.
She look outside to see it again but it was already gone, she let out a relieved sigh as she close the door of her balcony and close it completely with a curtain. A cold gush of wind pass her body and she shivered, it was too cold.

She was about to turn to the other direction when she felt a presence with her inside the room, she immediately gulp, looking around in the dark room. She can see everything as if it's a broad day light and as she observed, roam her eyes around. She can't see anyone infront of her, the presence is more likely in her back. The television is still on, telling them different news yet she couldn't decipher what they were saying.

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt a sigh on her shoulders.
It's settled, the creature is on her back. She didn't try to move immediately, she was thinking.
If he is a serial killer then what will she do, she'll definitely die in here.

"Who are you?" In a loud and shaky breath, she ask. She father up all her courage to turn her head and look up to the creature.

Her dark eyes met a viridian colored of eyes. A very rare eye color, his eyes where a little different than the rest. His pupils is not round as everybody else, it almost shaped like diamond?
Even if she was afraid at that very moment, she still pretended that she was not intimidated by him. She glared at him. " I ask, who are you?"

As she observed him, his eyes glowed green. It's like his eyes is glow in the dark, her heart thum inside of her chest. Her feet turn cold, she furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance. The man didn't answer her, he just kept staring at her like she's a food. No, like he was very surprised of seeing her. They look at each other's eyes, confused and suddenly all the glass in her house shattered. Her swivel chair moves on its own to lock the door of her room. The cold wind blows, he didn't move an inch, she tried to move as much as she can. She can't, it's as if she is paralyzed. She couldn't even scream.

Well, was the news true? She guess so. Her eyes wide as he took a step forward, looking at her with those shock green eyes. He was hesitating, she could see it in his body language. He step forward, then backward, then forward again and then backward again. It's that repetitive motion. The shattered piece of glass shattered the skin on her leg and now blood is oozing from it. His viridian eyes glowed as he look at the blood on her leg.