Prologue

Prologue

Is it crazy to be attracted on a photo?
Is it crazy to feel something just because of a photo, to feel joy, to feel happiness, to feel pain and sadness just because of a photo. A photo taken even before she was born. As she look at it, she can feel the emotions of it, like she was inside of the photo and she was the smiling person and beside her was her lover. The single photo of a couple had so many emotions in them, it's crazy that she can feel it, it's crazy that it brings happiness and joy in her heart but it's also crazy that at the same time, it makes her heart ache. A photo of the lovers taken at the year 1923, she look at the plaque containing the information of the photo.

A husband and wife, year 1923.
Identity: Unknown
History: There is a little bit information about them but people aren't sure. They were rumoured to be vampires.

Mikasa continue to look around, hoping to see another photo of the two lovers. As she found nothing but a thick book, she just stare at the photo with admiration in her eyes. The single photo had so much emotions in them, she supposed it's a newly wedded couple. As she look at it, the photo seems to move. Mikasa watched it as if she is inside of it.

'One more take?'

'I wish, my dear doesn't like the spotlight even though she's a Queen.'

'Oh dear, you embarrassed me. You know how much I hate it.'

'But can I have another photo of us?' he said,pouting at her.

'Alright, just because I love you.' she said, laughing at his cheering face.

Why does her heart aches so much? Why does it bring pain in her heart? Why does she feel so sad about it? A heavy feeling is being put on her heart, a feeling she couldn't take. There is so much pain in her heart by just looking at the photo. She feels like she's watching a movie on it's actual set, just looking at the observing. Everything just feels like shit, as Mikasa look at the two lovely couple. Her eyes suddenly blurred, then it's a complete Darkness.

Mikasa woke up in a dizzy state, she had a wet towel over her forehead. As her eyes flutter open, she came face to face with a very worried Sasha looking at her so closely. Mikasa groaned as Sasha sigh in relief. The brown haired girl have her a smile as she took a chair and sat beside her. " Your finally awake. I was so worried about you."

The brown haired girl smiled at her, her brown eyes twinkling as little tears started pouring on her pretty eyes. She immediately remove it with her clothes and smile at Mikasa at the best way she could. " Sasha, don't act like it's such a big deal."

"It is a big deal, Mikasa! Your always having black outs, I won't probably able to count how many times you fainted at just this month plus you faints at random places." Sasha screamed at her, scared. " Your my best friend. We're always together and I just want you to be safe because it always happen."

" I'm fine, it just felt like I had the craziest dreams of all." She stated confusedly, leaning her shoulder on the headboard before she look at Sasha again. " It...just I couldn't explain it, it always happens but this time it's more vivid."

Sasha gave her a slice apple before biting on the apple she cut for herself, listening to Mikasa as she continue to talk about a dream they used to talk about years ago. Same dreams, and Sasha never felt bored of the same conversation like she could actually imagine what is happening at that place. " Well, tell me what is it this time?"

"It's...about a married couple, a young married couple that is so inlove with each other. The man is teasing his wife and they look so happy with each other, it's so crazy how I could feel the emotions hidden on that photo like I was there and I was experiencing it by myself." She explained as hard as she could, to make it easily understandable for Sasha. Mikasa but her lower lip as she tried explaining again. " ...but at the same time, the picture is giving me a massive amount of pain."