Chapter 27

Chapter 27

          The era of vampires is over, the shadow smiled to himself slowly taking a form of a child. He was still possessing Eren's body, and he look at himself in the mirror. It wasn't Eren that he was seeing, instead it was shim this time. Bright green eyes, a dirt blonde wavy hair, and a sad look on his face. The child was called Zeke Yeager, he vaguely recalled his name. He had forgotten his purpose, so suddenly, so he felt annoyed but he was still angry. The anger in his heart was too much to handle, but he wonders if what he was doing is right. Will his father be proud of him? There is a desperate look on his face as he looks around, everything is burning and the mother Queen was burning in agony infront of him. The woman whom his father marry after their death, how dare he replace his mother!? It's only been a hundred of years. It was still too early to replace them after their death. There was too much anger in his heart. He had been observing for one thousand of years. His body already died but his soul was left wandering in
their world, observing everything, building his energy and sabotaging everything.

The blood tree dies because of him, even their new discovery failed because of him and he was happy. He was nine when he died and had been here for one thousand and nine years. That man, his father, was a heartless man. He did not know he could even do such thing and his anger only build up, making him even stronger. His father is the reason for their death yet he was there, saved his other child and died instead of him. It filled him with disgusting anger.

" What a lucky boy." He spoke, his voice child-like due to his physical age when he died.
He left his anger arising as he carefully feels his surrounding. A running woman, a dying person, he searched even further. Oh, this location, the blood tree they were studying.

He laughs, a fruitless study, the blood tree couldn't be planted. The tree they've grown in the laboratory with soon wither and die, he laughs. The tree was now under his control. He made a contract with the tree which he didn't know was possible back then. Nobody knows such a thing, even the creatures that lived before didn't know such thing so if he were to vanish, the tree would vanish with him. He knows that his soul is slowly withering, the evidence was the only tree in existence of the whole vampire land so he grits his teeth, taking advantage of Eren's vulnerable state. He hums, angrily, carefully sensing his surrounding. Mikasa continues to run towards the opening of the castle, close to the blood tree and his blood boils trying to prevent her. He was about to make another slash to kill Mikasa when Eren takes over him, stronger this time, fighting . He hums once again, obviously furious.

"Eren," he calls the man who was obviously feeling lost. " Look at your surroundings, this is all your fault."

Eren grips his head, his head was pumping from the inside, a headache slowly making him feel dizzy. He went out of Eren's body and takes a child form in the mirror. He looks so happy.

" Hahahahahaha!!" His laughter echoed like he was a psychopath, he wasn't thinking straight anymore. The door suddenly swang open and Tybur was shock. He was about to shout the word monster when his head suddenly flew off, the child decapitated him, angry. 

"Your a child?" Eren was obviously flabbergasted. He didn't mind the head that flew off in the wall and his blood scattering, slowly evaporating in the air. 

"Huh? " The shadow who already took a form stared at him.
" Child? I'm older than you. "

" Who are you? " He ask the shadow, he didn't mind that his body was left with no strength as he crushed to the ground. 

" Who am I? " He thinks, he does not remember every part of his life but he knows two things. " I am Zeke Yeager, the first child of that bastard who killed me and my mother. " His voice is full of anger as he introduced himself. He looks at Eren's face, he took his Dad's eyes, resembling his mother's face but now, it's more like Grisha's face.