Final Note

Final Note [ Midnight Memories]

This book previously known as Midnight bites change to Midnight memories upon chapter 28 has finally come to it's end, though their life as vampire and human ended with death, it was still a pretty nice end because yeah, I wanted to kill them all from the very start, it didn't change at all. The constant part of my ever changing decision for this book. Why do I wanted to kill all of them? I don't know either.

Huh, well, at least Mikasa's third life and his second ended pretty good with them finally ending up together. If their life as vampires didn't end happily, their second as vampire and human didn't end happily as well, maybe their third as both humans would be good? Third time's the charm, anyway they don't have memories of their previous lives.

Notes

• Zeke was the shadow, as revealed in the last parts of the Au. He and his mother died before Eren was born, so the king, 100 years later after their death, remarried Carla, who was only 100 years younger than him. Carla is around 1500 at this au, while Eren was around 900 years old (not specified.), Mikasa as a human is around 25 years old, except her soul, was around 900 just like Eren. ( Mikasa is the reincarnation of Eren's first wife, with the same name and face-  Mikasa.)
• Carla and Eren both doesn't have an idea of their existence (Zeke and his mother.) Carla, most probably forgot about it while Eren simply doesn't know.
• The existence of the Blood tree is a big mystery, and there are no known books of the first vampire's existence so they don't know and we don't know. (Bro, you're just lazy to create a backstory for it😒. )
• About the ancient book they were studying, it is a book that nobody knows who the author is. It is in a language used over a million years ago that is hard to decipher. It didn't turn out to be a great help, it only created a turmoil for Mikasa.
• The deal was made when Eren was in a very weak state of mind, so he got taken advantage of, while the shadow was a vengeful child.
• Zeke and his mother died when he was a kid, due to a silver dagger, he get revenge because he thought that his father was the one who ended their life.
• As we all know, Grisha died trying to protect Eren when he was just a child. He wandered far way to other creatures land and his father sacrifice his life to save him.
• I didn't emphasize other species💀, I know.

All I know is that, the vampires are crusty old- who doesn't get bored of living for some reason💀.

Should I publish 'THE DARKEST STARS ' already? Since all of my fanfics are done and I already have 29 chapters.. I'm kind of hesitating but I would love to read the review of that story.