Chapter 16

Chapter 16

" I didn't think it would look this fancy, considering the things that are happening right now.." Mikasa took a deep breath as she look at her reflection in the mirror. " It's eerily calm, it's weird."
She couldn't help herself but wonder about their lifestyle, she couldn't understand how they stay calm despite the calamity that is about to fall on them. She sat down the chair and took a deep breath, calming her raging heart. It's the first time she would meet the mother Queen, well, not really, since she also met the Mother Queen in her past life more than twenty times but that doesn't take away the nervousness that she is currently feeling.

The door opened and Eren's smiling face greeted her, he seem very happy and she couldn't help but to smile at the sight of his calming face. He had grown so handsome.

"Are you ready, Mikasa?"
She smiled, nodding her head. He reached out his hand and she immediately grab onto them.

"More than ready, I'm nervous but excited at the same time. " As she look at him, a memory from her previous life flash before her eyes, a very calming one. It's unlike the rest of the dreams that she had experienced for the last months. In that memory, they were fifteen year old kids, a blushing mess as they dance on the ballroom.

"You look very handsome in that red suit." She blushed as she complimented him, turning her eyes away and Eren smiled, thinking that it was cute. They left the room holding each other's hands.

The people at the ballroom look at them in amazement, some where even rooted in their position as they look at the face of the woman beside their king. The woman has the same face of the Queen that the king had loved so much. They didn't think it was reincarnation, as reincarnation is something so unbelievable for them. If it was true then the King would have been alive again but they didn't question it, afraid of their king's anger. He may look like a charming young man but he brought chaos and destruction to whichever he goes. They fell silent, looking at the two and watching their gestures. The king look at his people, raising his right hand. Understanding it, the people bow down and gave honour to their King.

"Long live the King Eren Yeager."

Eren look at Mikasa," They are the people of this empire, do you want to meet them? I can introduce you."

Mikasa smiled at him, " Wow, it's like the same thing seven hundred years ago.".

"Seven hundred years ago?" He ask puzzled.

" The first time I attended a Party as the official wife of the king," She tilted her head to look at him. " Don't you remember that? I even gave a speech of loyalty as their Queen."

Eren smiled at her. " You still remember those moments?"

" I don't remember all of them but it's ok, because I am happy whenever I am with you so the only thing that matters to me for now is you and the kingdom." Eren fell silent for a few seconds before he continued again.

" Mikasa, you are not immortal right now. You can die and leave me alone again."

" I would not.." She said, unsure of her own answer. ".. because even if I die, I'll always be in your heart. I would never leave you alone, I'm sure no matter what life time, I'd always remember you."

That wasn't completely true not was it false, infact she doesn't even know. It's complicated but she still says whatever eases him up. Mikasa look at him again and offered him the biggest smile over. " Shall we go? You have to reintroduce the Queen to all of them over again. If they don't believe that I am their Queen, it doesn't matter because only you is enough."

" Well, those are cheesy words." The Queen Mother suddenly pop infront of them with a smile, her elegant features shines bright. She's a great beauty, in her prime and even now that she is old, she is still look up to as the fashion Icon and.a wise leader. Her fashion sense is also unmatched.