Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I know who I am.

        She finally understood, the answers to her dreams is finally given to her, that's why sje dreamt those things, that's why he felt so familiar to her, she finally understood.

Her tears fell to the ground, she finally understood what she is feeling deep inside of her, that different type of yearning shs always wondered why she felt that way, she finally understood because she is tge same woman as the woman on her dreams, the Reincarnation of the Queen. That's why the people on her dream bow down to her and call her Queen because she is really her, the same Mikasa Ackerman from five hundred years ago. Her tears fell down uncontrollably because even she finally understood why, she still feel so empty despite knowing that she us her, she feels so empty and it's eating her up and it's driving her insane and she doesn't understand the reason why.

She's supposed to be happy because of it right? She's supoosed to feel happy because she like him and she's his wife from before but it doesn't feel that way. Her stomach felt sick at the revelation so she ran to her bathroom and throw up.Her knees weaken as she tried to support herself to stand back up, Is that the reason why she doesn't feel anything whenever she saw blood.

She thought they were just ridiculous creatures made up by peoole for fun ti entertain others and sje neber desired ti see one, mucb kess to find out that in her oast life she is also a vampire but she knows that only him could give her the answers.
Why? Because, he is the only person in her memory that she knows, as of this time as if those dreams is only letting her see him and him alone.

Mikasa licked her lower lip and sigh, she doesn't like this but the answers and her yearning is making her want to. She is her and she has a duty to fulfill, as his wife and as the Queen of their world.Mikasa's eye turned serious as she look at the mirror on her bathroom, There's onoy one way to find out, she had to convince him to bring her there, to persuade him that she is her but she doesn't know how to do that nor when to start doing it.

'Eren, You may call me crazy for this but I am teoling you the truth.I am her reicarnation and it's ok for me if you don't believe me, it's not as if I am onky doing this things for you, I am doing this for our world. Well, maybe the old me will never come back, I may be her but we do not act the same with each other and maybe you wouldn't believe me because of this. I don't even care if you believe me or not at this point, I will do everything I can for the world I first live in.'

The determination on her voice inside of her head is one even herself do not recognized, it was something new to her, something surpressed deep inside of her, she knows how hard this will be because even before she dieed, the blood three has always been their problem and the rebels never listen to anyone but themselves despite the constant warning of the royal family that they couod not cut down the threes, the last time wjen she was alive at that time, there are onoy ten blood tresles oeft in the world ajd sje doesn't know how many blood trees there is right now.

The blood tree couldn't be cultivated just like the way they cultivate the trees in this world. The blood tree is a special tree tgat gives life to the vampires, almost eternao and sweeter than the blood of humans but now the blood tree is dying and vampires are forced to feed on himans flesh or eose they will die.

Mikasa took it upon herself to find out the reason why the blood tree is dying, just like the prophecy in her dream, the blood tree decay on her dream and every vampire in the world dies if they didn't find an answer to that, so she did not waste any of her time, she went infront of the door of his condo and press the doorbell.

"Eren? Eren are you there?" The door suddenly opened."Eren? This is not a good joke you know? Look, if you have a string pulled in there for whatever reason such as this prank, it isn't funny at all. " She spoke, her breath ragged as she delived those words.

She stood there, waiting for him to come out of the door but she received nothing but a cold gush of wind coming inside of the room and Mikasa doesn't know what to feel about that because it sent shiver down her spine.
"I told you, Eren this isn't funny at all."
but once again, she received nothing at all.

Her heart thumo in nervousness, it's like the same as before when he knocked on her door and bit her except this time, for her this is bone-chilling and she hated it.

_______

Blood. Blood. Blood, there is ablood scattered everyone in his room, the broken vases inside, there's nothing to see but broken glasses and blood everywhere, it's like the room was massacred, like a storm suddenoyncame in and kill everyone without any preparation.

The room is dark yet she could see everything due to her night vision like eyes, she was born with it.She could feel the dark aura inside of the room, just like when you feel like someone is staring at you but when you look back you can't see anhthing, the creepy feeling is eating her up and she felt nervous, she could feel her toes shaking in fear as she entered the room but desoite entering the room, her foot didn't steo any further inside because she feel afraid and her insticts are telling her to run away, Mikasa could feel her heart thumping even stronger by this time.

Her gut tells her to run away, Mikasa gulp down the saliva forming on her throat before her leg turn to the left to run away from there, the door suddenly closed on it's own, making the nervousness inside of her ten times wose than it already is.

The shadow loomed around of her, as if whispering at her to look at the form. She refused to do so, she closed her eyes as she tried to open the door but to no avail, it seems like she had no escape. The shadow that looks around finally disappeared but she could still feel it's presence.

Did you come back for me? The shadow say.

--------

𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 27 2022