Chapter 2

Midnight Bites

     "I've waited five hundred                 years my Queen."

Chapter 2

Loving her was red, it's amazing, it's wonderful. A feeling he never felt before, he was the only woman who can make him blush, who can see through him. She was the only woman he had ever love ever since he was a kid, he didn't know what it was at first. He didn't really care because all he knows is that, it was an amazing feeling. They were young and they were happy, the world could drawn upon the two of them all it want, she is his Queen and he is her King.

Being with her makes him realize that she was the only one he ever wanted in his life, she was the only one that the loves that even if years had pass. She's still the one.

Being with her is the highlight of his days, the center of his universe was right before him, giving him all that she has.
He love her with all his heart, there's no regret and there's no turning back because he is falling even deeper each time.

Losing her was like blue, it's gloomy and sad. It's painful, he felt like he was in a loophole of darkness, he continue falling for a hundred of years. It was so sad because he cannot forgot, her photos where still hanging across his halls this tormenting him of her death. She sacrifice her life for him.

His life is taken away as she died there, turning into dust as his heart break in a thousand pieces.

Missing her was dark grey, everything completely become different because he remember her on every corner of his house.

Forgetting her was like trying to know somebody he never met, A hundred of years, the only thing he remember is her face. He couldn't remember how she sounded like, he couldn't remember how she acts, a hundred years of agonizing pain.

But despite all of that, she was his happiness. His salvation, the woman he love the most.
In the corners, he could feel her, his memory is still here.

She was - no, she is his love. His Greatest love, he would bend the world for her, he will do anything for her because he love her.
But even so, she's dead. She Departed the world of the livings, he didn't know where she is. In the afterlife? He wasn't sure, is there even a world for the dead people? He would like to know. If he kill himself, would he meet her in the afterlife?
But if kill himself, she would feel sad. His mother will feel sad.

"The founder Ymir waited for a thousand years for her to be with the man she love, five hundred is not.long compared to hers but who knows, maybe she would comeback to life? Do you know the theory of Reincarnation?"

Armin ask him before in which he shakes his head in disapproval. Reincarnation is not true, it's as dumb as the theory of humans wherein Vampires could die in the sunlight.

Eren look at the window of his room. The woman he met earlier today share the same appearance as his late wife, he could not decipher their difference. He doesn't believe in reincarnation, there's only one life.

He drank the blood in his copita as he look at the window, directly towards the blood three.

Dracaena Cinnabari.

In their world, the blood tree is better known as Dracaena Cinnabari. In their world, there is only five Dracaena Cinnabari because a lot of the trees died during wars. Other trees were stolen and then later died. The one in the Garden, it was the center and the biggest of them all and others on the other region of their peninsula. It produces blood that they can drink whenever they wanted before but now, it's also on the risk of dying so other vampires flew to the human world to feed on the humans blood.