Chapter 25

Chapter 25

     Sasha was quiet good at explaining things, intelligently naming all the photos as she introduced it one by one, making the long walk entertaining.  Back in the human world, Sasha wasn't as entertaining as this- maybe because it wasn't her natural habitat.

"By the way, Mikasa,Are you a vampire now?"  The sudden question caught her off guard but she still answered it with a simple shake of her head, disappointing the female vampire, she turns to glare at the king.

" You're weak, you can't bite your mate now?"

"What bite? I thought you'd die if you bite humans?" She ash, confused of their conversation.

"Not  unless, they were your mate." Sasha replied with a smirk. " Infact, we could turn our mates into a vampire if we bite them during midnight under the eyes of the dark red moon. " She happily explains further, making Mikasa interested of it.

" Midnight bites? "

Sasha look at her with a smirk after she repeated what she had just said before her smile goes wide as she look over at Eren who was watching Mikasa intensively. "Ofcourse, it only happens so rarely. Nobody is actually willing of doing such a thing. Oh before I forgot, it's the year of the dark red moon, Armin told me that the Dark red moon will happen two days from now, I'm looking forward to seeing it." 

A teasing smile rose on her lips as Mikasa look like she was thinking of something deeply and Eren was glaring at her. " Is the dark red moon important? "

" Yes, it's the day that everything can almost come true, just almost… wishes doesn't always come true but most of it does so just made sure to think about what you will wish to the moon. " They continue to walk until they had reached the opening of the secret garden. The gate was a beautiful gold color, and carvings of flowers appear to surround the gate.

" Here we are. " The door open on it's own and they enter, all of them amazed by the scene infront of them. Straight out of a fairy tale as Mikasa would describe it to be. In the middle of the garden, was a fountain that is surrounded with lilies, a flower with lilac color, at the sires of the garden formed a bunch of blue colored roses, glistening in the dark as if glitters were thrown at it. There is similar things like this in the human world but it wasn't as majestic as this blue shining roses. 

"It's pretty." She says softly, admiring the beauty of the flower.

" Indeed it was, do you know, this blue roses are very rare, it could only be found in certain areas."

" As rare as the blood tree as of right now? "

" Even more rare than the blood tree right now, I feel like all these flowers are dying." Mikasa smiled.

" Do you think we could find a way to solve all of this?"

Sasha look at her with surprise but the smile didn't fade away from her face as she replied sincerely. " Why, ofcourse it would be solved your Majesty. Everyone is contributing to the experimentation of the blood tree and I know that you already know about the Ackerman's right? They are your family when you were still a vampire, they were helping a lot. The government is also helping a lot, those who was opposing Eren left their position so it was kind of imbalanced for a moment."

" Eren didn't tell me anything about that. " She sadly mutters.

"He didn't want you to worry over nothing, it's been solved anyway. The Ackerman's step forward to help in the power imbalanced. I didn't know Master Levi could actually be as kind as that, the head Ackerman was kinda scary, do you think so too? You've met them right? "