Chapter 13

Chapter 12

"Eren…"

She called when she saw him about to enter his apartment, he stop from twisting the doorknob but he didn't bother facing her, he doesn't have the courage to do so and he doesn't know how to explain to her incase she ask for one, he also afraid that he must've hurt her when he was out of control and not on his right mind. Eren doesn't like that, he doesn't like hurting other people and he had lost control over the monster and he's sure that she will call him a monster. It was partly his fault though, he was unable to control the monster resulting for it to out of control. Eren sighs but he didn't face her even when she called him for the second time, assuming that he did not hear it.
Eren went inside of his apartment, leaving Mikasa just looking there with a solemn expression on her face.

She sighs and went inside of her house too, it doesn't concern her anyway. If he doesn't want to talk then she wouldn't ; she said in her mind like a petty dumb kid but she knows, there are probably reasons. One at the moment that she couldn't grasp what it is.

_____

The next day has come and the city was buzzing with people walking around, eating, and jogging in the neighbor hood. Mikasa woke up from her nine hours long sleep after the finishing touches for her works, accounting, Ahh, why did she even chose that? It's full of numbers, mathematics the subject she despise.

Mikasa woke up early every single day except when she woke up during midnight just to dream and question her entire existence. Ah, she hates that feeling. It's as annoying as when you're sleeping and someone just decided to ruin your day by waking you up.

Mikasa look up to the clock and learned that it was already Seven thirty in the morning, thirty minutes more and she's late.
Such a bullshit, she hates being late. Tardiness is not a very good trait, and she doesn't want her payment to have any cut on them so she does her thing a little faster than the usual.

She locked her apartment and walk faster down the stairs - basically running for her to be quick in the bus stop and she's sure as heck that she will be late, Ten minutes more and she's late. Heck, bus stops when there's a new passenger.  Mikasa sighs, accepting the fate that her payment would have a little cut on them, she took her phone out of her bag and put on her bluetooth headset on so she could, might as well enjoy music while she's leaving.
The bus stops  again, for the second time as she entered the bus and someone sat beside her, A man based on the tuxedo that he is wearing, but Mikasa doesn't feel bothered by it.

" Your song is kind of uh.. Inappropriate . " Mikasa heard it, faintly because of the music but she doesn't know whose voice is that , thanks to the music on her ears so Mikasa remove her headset and look at him, Meeting Eren's eyes.

Her eye widen in shock when she saw him then her expression changes again into a glowering one.
"So?" She raised an eyebrow at him as he gave her an awkward smile.

"Umm… Hehe, I'm sorry for not talking to you. I just don't know how to."

She sighs, "and now your talking to me? In a bus, really?" She said it as if she couldn't believe it. "Save that conversation to yourself , I'm not having a weird ass conversation with a guy on a bus. Let's just talk later tonight, that doesn't seem like a problem am I right? Unless you think it was."

"No, that's alright. I just… I don't know how to talk to you." She raised an eyebrow.

".. and now you do?" He shut up.

_____

The Mother Queen sighs as she listen to their non ending fit of pretests, the vampires, the elves, the beasts is all gathered in the Palace just to throw a fit and she doesn't know what to do with them, the Problem is harder than it was before and Eren, even when he tried researching for an answer, everything doesn't seem to work.