Chapter 3

Chapter 3

         Hasta el fin, I will love you for the rest of this eternity.

Humans are fascinating specimens, the finest one. They were the highest in the lands of Earth, they manage the world because they own it yet they are the only living organism in the world to pay for living. They pay for their studies, they pay for their foods, and every basic thing on Earth.

Some of them are savages, some of them were kind. They were all different with each other, some eat meats from animals and some fed on the flesh of humans just like them. As years pass by the population in the world grow, crimes happen, wars happened, invasion happened, rules happened, the world war happened, deaths happened. It's an evolution.

People began making theories of humans existence, they made a lot of studies to sattisfy their growing curiousity. Everything has it's own explanation, even when it rains fishes or when it rains blood everything has explanation.

So how can they explain this? The bizzare happening around them? The scientist still didn't explain everything and if they released a statement that it was from a specie called vampires, the media would laugh at them.
Vampires are just stories, they are not true but what do they know, we only discover five percent of the ocean maybe it's the same thing as that.

The next day she woke up feeling dejected and sore. She wake up feeling like a mess, sweaty as usual with more nightmares she could count and somehow couldn't remember, some of them were just Vogue things and even when she goes to therapist before , they all ended up saying that she needs to go to the mental hospital because she is sick in the head.  As she take in her surroundings, Mikasa remembered a memory of yesterday night. She shook her head in annoyance, finding it useless to stood here and do nothing. She immediately went outside after she slap herself to know if she's fully awake now. She open the door of her balcony and immediately go outside, the sunlight touched her skin. It's warm sunlight wake her up completely, then she look at where the dead body is yesterday night.

It was not there, there's no traces of blood there and all she could see was people walking around normally as if there is nothing then she look at her side, to see the other apartment with it's windows open too.

"Don't tell me that man in the other room is a freaking dream too?"  She took a deep breath.
" I'm losing my mind. "

And as much as Mikasa want to confirm if the man in the other apartment was real or not , she stop herself from doing so. She might be wrong and she doesn't want that. She went back inside of her house and click her tongue , biting her lower lip she goes to the kitchen to make a tea for herself, she sat on the sofa and put on her food, containing rice with sesame seeds, bacon and a glass of water. She took the remote control to open her television, going for the news T.V again for another confirmation.

     :News Reporting live from Mitras studio, we have Miss Historia Reiss to confirm the incident. miss Historia?

              : Yes, Miss Ymir I'm here at Shiganshina right now at Maria City and this is where the incident happen. The body is collected by the medical team earlier this three a.m when an unknown man contacted them. Based on the observation of the medical team the dead body also died the same method as the others had died. The investigation team is investigating at this very moment.

: Miss Historia, be safe there alright? We don't know what might happen next.

                 : Noted Miss Ymir, I'm with my cameraman right now….and be safe too.