Chapter V: Favorite song

Theo's POV

"She's insufferable," I groaned. While doing coach's exercises.

"She's hot," Dean retorted.

"Not you too," I snapped my head in his direction.

"What? It's the truth and you know it," he called me out.

Fine. I can admit Blair is hot but never in a million years will I admit it to her or my best friend. Her annoying and nagging demeanor ruins it.

I've known her for four days and she is going to make me go insane if she keeps pulling shit like she's been doing the last few days.

A big example being that cute message she left on my car. Or the stunt she pulled to get it there.

"Look at her, how can you not find her adorable?" West poked me with his hockey stick.

I turned my head to see her teaching Jacobs, both of them laughing from time to time. I was fascinated with her. She seemed so sweet but had the mouth of a truck driver. She knew exactly what to say to get under my skin.

I had no room to talk though. I was exactly the same.

"Do you think she's coming to the party?" Dean questioned.

"It's at the house across the street, so why wouldn't she? Plus the guys there like her," Levi joined our conversation.

"No, they don't," I snapped too aggressively for my own liking.

"Okay, Gray. They don't. But she was the most popular topic today in classes," he smirked and skated away.

"What was that about?" Dean had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"What?" I was acting clueless.

"No they don't" he mocked me.

"I was just stating facts," I brushed it off.

"Whatever you say, bro," he chuckled and skated to get in line.

I locked eyes with Blair and she smiled at me. She fucking smiled at me. Oh, that bitch knows I'm mad and now she's purposely pissing me off.

At first, I was trying to ignore her but when she put her finger in her mouth and pulled it out to flip me off, I lost it.

I skated to the locker rooms, took every single pad off, and threw them on the floor. I needed to take a shower before I killed someone.

I could say that I'm an aggressive person but that would be an understatement. Ever since my childhood and all the emotions I couldn't express I found a niche. And it was blind rage.

It was an unhealthy obsession. It felt like an adrenaline rush. Some people went bungee jumping, I drove like a maniac and punched shit.

The water ran over me but I still felt so hot. It was like I was on fire. This wasn't the first cold shower I had to take because of that girl. She's going to drive me mad.

And the worst part of all this was that she was extremely attractive. I couldn't lie about that. Her curly hair, her hazel brown eyes, the way her beautiful face was sculpted, her legs...

I turned the water to the coldest setting to snap me out of my trance. This was bad. Very bad.

I could not be crushing o the most annoying person in my house who just happened to be my hockey coach.

It wasn't a good look for me considering how I've been telling everyone I hate her guts.

I would look whipped and that can't happen. It was a horrible thing to say and I wasn't one to objectify women but I couldn't physically let that happen.