Chapter XIV: Revenge and Forgiveness

Chapter XIV: Revenge and forgiveness

Screw having feelings for Theo.

Okay, no, scratch that. I still maybe have feelings for the douche but my revenge plan is already in motion.

I was currently in his room with a pen cap between my lips scribbling on post-it notes. This plan might be slightly over the top but I didn't give a shit.

Was I going to hold a grudge? No. I was done with playing around, right after I'm done with the revenge of course. This is going to make our little fight fair and square. After that, I'm either putting an end to this or starting over with the thing that's between us.

This fight was both of our faults. Maybe more on his part because I didn't say anything wrong but both of us are clearly very shit at communicating. So I was going to be the bigger person and talk it out.

I was 21 for christ's sake and I needed to start acting like an adult, not a high school girl.

"Fuck," I sigh while sticking the post-it notes to his walls.

"What's wrong?" Dean leans against the door frame.

"I think I'm getting what guys call post nut clarity," I stuck the last post-it notes on his desk.

"Happens to the best of us," he shrugs, pulling me by my hand downstairs.

"You too?" I raise my brow.

"Ten minutes after it I sat with my head in my hands for a good while," Dean nods.

"It was childish on my part," I scoff at my stupidity.

"Me too but who gives a fuck."

"We're idiots," I chuckle.

"Yeah. Idiots who got it on," he says in a sing-song voice, "Come on, a skating competition is on and you're going to teach me terminology just because I said so."

"Okay but you're giving me a foot rub while we're at it, my feet are sore from training," I jump over the couch to land in the corner.

"Why?"

"Because I said so," he scrunches his nose at me repeating his words.

I place my feet in his lap and he starts to knead the sore muscles. I name all the jumps they're doing and he tries to pronounce them. He's absolutely horrible at it but it makes me laugh so it works.

We do this for a while before the rest of the guys stumble into the house. The sophomores walk to their rooms clearly tired while the others pace into the living room dropping on the couch. Theo stalks behind them.

His eyes drop onto my feet that are in Dean's hands and I see a look cross his face. But I can't decipher what it means. He's staring at Dean's hands like they're an exhibit at a fucking zoo. Then his eyes find mine and I don't bother looking away, I stare right back.

He leaves the room mumbling something about the bed and I silently snicker to myself.

"What are you so happy about?" Levi gives me a confused smile.

"Oh nothing," I shrug, "3, 2, and 1."

Right as I finish counting, a loud yell echoes through the house.

"Blair, get up here right the fuck now," Theo's voice could probably be heard three towns over.

"Good luck," Dean pats my butt as I get up from the couch.

I walk up the stairs at a slow and steady pace, trying to drag out his patience like he did mine. But when I get to his door I'm being yanked in by my upper arm.