Chapter XI: Not so friendly

Theo's POV

After we got home yesterday I baked the star athlete pancakes because that's what she requested.

"Theo, Theo, Theo," she kept poking my side.

"What? Do you want me to crash this car?" I insisted that Dean takes my car and I'll drive her.

"No. Yes. Maybe?" a smirk stretches across her lips.

"You're a little maniac, you know that?" I try not to stare at her and actually look at the road.

"Okay, I didn't get to the point yet. You're going to bake me pancakes or I'm going to give you the silent treatment again," she grinned like a cheshire cat.

"Are you blackmailing me, Skates?"

"Yes," She grins and turns to look back at the road.

"Chocolate chip or blueberry?" I sigh in defeat.

"Chocolate chip, please," Blair claps her hands like a little kid and I chuckle.

Today was a Sunday and I groaned at the thought of having to do stupid shit on a weekend.

I had to go to a photoshoot with the rest of the team and I wasn't excited in the slightest. They always go the same way. The photographer wants to take pictures of us. Our website manager shows up with the sponsor chicks and they make us take pictures shirtless.

The guys always had a field day with the idea of taking pictures topless with a bunch of girls. Whereas I always felt miserable due to the fact that I had to spend hours standing around and wasting my time.

I would much rather work out or read a book. Or literally, do anything else except that.

I took a quick shower and stalked downstairs to notice JJ with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Good morning sunshine," he pats my back.

"Touch me again and I rip your hands off," I grit out.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" Dean places a coffee in front of me.

"Probably the photoshoot," Levi barked out a laugh.

"It's a waste of our time, I'd rather be spending my free day differently," I scoffed.

"You mean you'd spend your free day with Blair," West said in a sing-song voice.

"Skates has got nothing to do with this."

"Yeah she does," Dean smirked over the brim of his coffee mug.

"No. She. Doesn't," I pronounce every word to get through their thick skulls.

"Oh come on, who are you fooling? A promise ring? Really? Just say you want to sleep with her and get over with it," West gives me my breakfast.

"It's not like that between us," I shake my head at their audacity.

"Yeah, right, I forgot you were "friends"," JJ and the guys laugh.

I was a second away from getting up and slamming his head onto the hot stove but I restrained. If I did that every time he pisses me off he would've been dead years ago.

"Please for the love of god, shut up," I start eating but I almost choke when I hear a voice behind me.

"What are all of us laughing about?" Blair slides into the stool next to me.