Chapter XXII: Little sister

"Dude, ouch," I groaned into the back of my hand. God how I hated him.

"Suck it up, we have 10 more minutes to go," Theo said from between my legs. Under different circumstances, it would be very sexy to have him there but these stretching sessions were anything but.

He placed my foot on his shoulder and pushed forward so my calf flexed and my knee bends. It hurt like a motherfucker and I was contemplating kicking him in the throat. Theo had been very persuasive about the stretching before practice, but I disagreed. It was too early for this, morning practices suck. I heard clutter behind the door and then a voice followed.

"Do you think they're having sex in there?" West's muffled voice questioned and my eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"I don't know for sure. There has been a lot of grunting and groaning going on in there," I could only imagine Levi's scrunched-up nose. I was about to answer him before Theo's hand came down on my mouth.

"Oh God, Blair, it feels so good," He whined loudly and my body tensed. I knew it was fake, I did. But the way he said it made my cheeks grow hot and a little smile grew up on my lips.

"They couldn't wait 'till they got home?" I heard JJ grunt behind the door.

"You feel so good, Blair," Theo moaned again. All I could do was stare up at him with big doe eyes and act like it wasn't turning me on. The smile fell but the heat on my body grew.

He was panting and irking the guys behind the door. And at one point it got too much for me so I closed my eyes. I couldn't look at his beautifully sculpted face and pretend that this wasn't what I wanted. To pretend I didn't want to jump him every time he walked into a room with his hair slightly tousled from him running his fingers through it. Or when he came into a room and his big personality engulfed everyone in a big veil of happiness.

I'd wanted Theo since we pissed each other for the first time. Since he pushed me against that bookshelf. I've wanted him since he told me that my champion title couldn't be taken away. I've wanted him since he first paid attention to me. Lust and want clouded my brain. But one thing was vastly clear and it was him. It had always been him.

I felt Theo's shoulder tense under my foot and no more noise could be heard outside so I assumed the guys had walked away. His hand pulled away from my mouth. When my eyes opened his distraught face came into view.

"Blair, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to overstep boundaries. I thought it was funny, I didn't even think. Fuck, I'm so sorry." Apologies tumbled from his lips.

I put my hand up to his cheek to stop him before he catapults himself into an anxiety attack. Theo's rambling came to a halt and he pulled us upwards. He pulled away before I could stop him. Fumbling with his sleeves he sat with his head cast down.

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable," he mumbled.

"Theo, I wasn't uncomfortable," I tipped his head up with my fingers, sitting down in front of him, "Well, in a sense, I was. But not how you think."

"In a sense?" His eyebrows drew together in confusion.

"It turned me on," I whispered with a small smile slowly etched onto my face.

"What?" A glint sparked in his eyes.

"Don't make me repeat it. I know you heard me loud and clear," I pushed his head to the side. Theo's smirking face turned back to me and he crawled on top of me.