Chapter XV: Pictures

Theo's POV

Last night Blair told me she needs to meet her parents and by the stories I've heard It's going to stress her out. I bought a chocolate bar to give her some energy in case she shows up anxious.

I had some sort of feeling in my gut that something is wrong but I couldn't explain it. It was like my head was telling me that she's not okay right now.

I felt like a maniac obsessing over where she is, what she's doing right now. And I've never felt for someone like this, it was driving me mad.

Today before practice I had a little talk with a friend and it went very well I think.

I approached the guy standing by the wall. He was standing with his back to me, flirting with some girl.

"Leave," I told her and she rolled her eyes before leaving.

"What-" he didn't get to finish his sentence before I pushed him into a wall.

"Hi, remember me?" I smiled.

"Grayson," Sean widened his eyes.

"Yeah, you see I have a big fat fucking problem with liars," I pushed him even harder into the wall.

"I haven't lied?"  he questions himself.

"Oh yeah? When did you last see Ivy?" 

"Who?" I pressed on his neck.

"Blair, you fuckwad," I was getting impatient.

"Two days ago why? You wanna hit? I can share," he smirks and I kick him in the nuts.

"You saw her three weeks ago and then she blew you off because you're fucking creepy," I corrected him.

"At least I'm not a slut," he spits at me.

"Pfft, lying again," I punch him in the face.

"Stay away from her or I'll make your life living hell, asshole," and with that, I left.

As I said, it went very well.

I'm pretty sure he won't be coming anywhere near her in foreseeable future. Not if I have a say about it at least.

I didn't want to control Blair but when it came to me protecting her I was like a territorial dog. You touch her and I rip your face off, simple as that.

The guys were putting on their pads and I was already making my way to the rink to see if she's here.

I was maybe slightly obsessed with my coach but she was an angel. Last night we talked for a while and once again I realized that I should learn how to shut my mouth.

It was an ongoing issue with me.  I couldn't physically bear the thought of her facing shit again just because I had issues I couldn't control.

When I approached the ice I noticed that she wasn't here and she didn't appear for the next twenty minutes. But when she did, she looked off. I didn't know what it was but it was freaking me out.

"Start with warm-up laps," she said in the most monotone voice I've ever heard and went to her bag.

I decided to not bother her and let her drink her water in peace while I skated around the rink. But my eyes dropped to her bandaged hand. She didn't have that yesterday.

Her whole hand was wrapped in a bandage and I wasn't sure why.

I asked the rest of the guys if they knew what happened but everyone was as clueless as me. We stopped skating and waited for her next exercise.