Yandere! Kris x Reader

The early morning rays of the sun peeked through your window. With a tired groan, you covered your eyes using your arm. You pushed your blanket off to the side and sat up.
Another damn Monday. You thought to yourself as you got out of bed. You made your way to your dresser and got dressed. After finishing the rest of your morning routine, you grabbed your backpack and left the house. You slowly walked to school with a headache pounding in your head.
Be nice if mom and dad would stop yelling at each other in the middle of the night. You thought as you shook you head.
"(Y/n)!" A voice called out to you. By the time you turned your head around, Noelle already had her arms around you.
"Ahh! (Y/n)! Please help me!" She begged, holding on to you tighter. When a groan, you pulled her off of you. "Noelle, hun," you began softly, "My head hurts, please don't scream. What's wrong?"
She looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry, I just got a little worked up." She looked back at you. "You HAVE to see this." She said pulling out her phone, touching the screen for a few seconds, and handing it to you. You took it and looked. There was a text message on it from an unknown number.

Hey, this is Susie. Me and Kris wanted to see if you and (y/n) were willing to hang out by the lake after school today.

You blinked a few times before speaking up. "I get why Susie would want to hang out with you. I also understand why Kris would be there. But why me?" You asked and Noelle shrugged.
"I don't know, I didn't even know that Susie knew you even existed- wait! What do you mean you know why Susie would hang out with me?!" She panicked, grabbing onto you once more. You raised your hands up.
"It's obvious! That's why. And my head still hurts." You complained.
"What do you mean-"
"Let's just go, we're going to be late at this rate." You cut her off and pulled away from her. Turning back around, you continued going the way you originally were. Noelle followed.
"I still have questions though. Like, how does she have my number? Does she like me? Is this a date? Oh my gosh, (y/n)! Are we going on a double date?!" Her eyes widen as a blush formed on both of your cheeks.
"Hush! If it's a date, it would just be between you and Susie. Kris and I would never." You said, looking off to the side as you continued walking.
Noelle looked at you with concern. "(Y/n), you can be honest with me, we're best friends... do you have feelings towards Kris?"
You began walking a little bit faster. "Who? Me? Like Kris? Pfft- no! No way! We're just, uh, classmates! That's it! Yup!"
Noelle giggle. "Someone's got a crush~"
"Oh you shut up!" You hissed as you reached the school entrance. Sighing, you made your way inside followed by a Noelle already making your ship name. You glared at her. "Want me to start teasing you about Susie?"
She pouted. "You already do."
You scoffed. "Yeah, well, it can always get worse." You smiled and she laughed. "Of course it can with you." She said as you both walked in to the classroom. After greeting the teacher, you both sat down at your desks and began getting ready for class. Birdly walks in and immediately goes over to Noelle who was sitting in front of you.
He winks at her and she shivers. "Noelle, my dear, how lovely it is to see you once more. It's been too long."
She scooted away from him a little bit. "I saw you yesterday at the store though..."
"Fear not! For soon with our combined genus we will rule this school full of-"
You stood up, slamming you hands down on the table. The rest of the class looked at you. "Birdly I swear, if you don't leave her alone and go sit down, I'll make another account on an old lady dating site for you again."
His eyes widened in fear. "Not again! I just got Linda to leave me alone!" He yelled, running to his desk as you sat down, acting casual.

Noelle sweat dropped. "Again?" She asked quietly, but before anyone else could say anything, Ms. Alphys began speaking. It wasn't until she had finished giving out the math assignment for that morning when Susie and Kris decided to show up. You giggled softly thinking about Noelle's blushing face at the site of Susie.
"Ah-h. Good morning! Susie! Kris! He-here is the mat-h work for this morning!" Ms. Alphys said, handing them both a piece of paper. Susie ruffly grabbed the paper and sat down to your left. Your eyes wondered back over to Kris. They gently grabbed the paper and walked over towards you, sitting at the desk to your right. Even though things were going peacefully for a while, you still had that weird feeling you always had in class. It was as though you were being watched, but when you looked around, no one was looking at you. You glanced over at Kris, a small part of you hoping they were staring at you. As it always was with them, you had no idea where they were looking since their bangs covered their eyes. Hell, you didn't know what their eyes even looked like. Kris turned their head towards you and signed "Are you okay?"
You blushed having realized you were caught and quickly signed back "I am fine". You looked back down at your paper work, still blushing.
How embarrassing?! Kris of all people caught me! What do they think of me now? Do they think I'm creepy? Am I?
You questioned yourself silently in your head before you felt someone poke you. You turned to see Kris still facing you. They handed you a folded piece of paper before looking back down at their untouched work.
You opened the paper. It was a note. It gave you weird vibes. "What the hell?" You whispered. The note read:
I like it when you stare at me.