KFC x Drunk! Reader

"Goddamn it Frisk! What the hell am I going to do?" You complained, slamming your hands/paws/whatever on the kitchen table. Afternoon light flooded in through the windows as Frisk sweat dropped.
"...About what exactly?" They asked, looking at you with concern. Kris didn't even bother to look up from the piano game on their phone.
"Chara! They won't let me draw on them with my glitter pens! I drew on you and Kris but Chara keeps telling me no and to "fuck off". What a jerk! It's not like I would draw anything nasty, just a few random cute things- that's all."
You huffed as Kris coughed while trying to hold back their laughter.
"Um, well, I don't know how to help you. Chara's really stubborn. Once they make up their mind, that's it." Frisk shrugged. You looked over at Kris, who was sitting next to Frisk.
"Hey, Rice Krispy, got any ideas?" You asked and they looked up.
"No." They said before going back to their game.
"Gee, thanks for being helpful..." you mutter understand your breath as Kris gave you a thumbs up.

"Ah! I've got an idea!" You said with a grin.
Frisk raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"
"I'm going to be evil!"
Frisk was now worried. "Do I want to know how?"
"Alcohol! We'll get Chara drunk!"
Kris sighed as Frisk blinked. "Um, how? I've never seen Chara even touch that stuff before." Frisk said as you continued to grin.
"Well, I mean," you started, trying to look as innocent as possible, "Chara doesn't have to know it's alcohol."
"Um, (y/n), I'm pretty sure alcohol has a pretty obvious flavor to it." Frisk stated, the worry laced in their voice.
You just giggled. "Oh that's an easy fix. We'll just mix it with something. What something you may ask? Why, none other than their favorite drink- chocolate milk."
Kris snorted as Frisk's eyes widened.
"Um, I don't thin-"
"And you'll help me Frisk!" You yelled proudly.
"Why me?!"
You tilted your head to the side. "Because Kris won't help me. Besides, that means you get to spend more time with me."
Frisk sighed, standing up. "Fine. Let's head to the store."

"Yay! Thank you Frisk!" You smiled and hugged them. They blushed before hugging you back. You two pulled away as Kris stood up, stuffing their phone in their pocket.
You looked over at them, surprised that they put their game away so soon. "Kris?"
"Well, you wanted to got to the store right? Let's go." They stated as they walked out of the room.
You blinked. "Uh, I guess Kris is coming too."
Frisk glared lightly at Kris. "Yeah, I guess they are." With that, you and Frisk left the room, following Kris. The three of you exited the house, feeling a gentle breeze pass by.
You made a comment about how nice it was outside and Frisk agreed. Then, they held your right hand/paw/something. You blushed lightly and looked over at them. They just smiled at you. Suddenly, you felt someone grab your other. You looked to your left to see Kris holding it. They didn't say anything as the three of you walked down the sidewalk. Sometimes, people would pass by. You and Frisk would greet them as you went on. Finally, you guys got to the store.
You smiled. "Alright! All we need is booze and chocolate milk and we're done!"
Kris looked at you. "Don't you think Chara's going to notice that you're up to something?"
You shook your head. "Not if I have a glass of chocolate milk too. Of course, mine will be normal. That way, Chara just thinks I had one of my random cravings. Onwards!" You let both of their hands go as you sprinted towards the cold section of the store. Kris just stood there and Frisk shook their head in amusement. Then, they followed after you.

After grabbing the milk and the bottle of alcohol, you paid and made Kris carry the bag as you three left. You were practically skipping. "Hell yeah guys! I can't wait for this!" You slowed down to a walk. "Of course, Chara will probably kill me once they're sober, but I will enjoy myself for now."
Frisk chuckled as Kris gave what could only be described as the world's smallest smile. Both of them were very amused by your antics. Arriving at the house, you peeked your head through the doorway.
You grinned. "Alright, Chara's still out with goat mom." You walked inside, followed by the two others. "This means we have the whole place to ourselves! Time to experiment!" Rushing to the kitchen, you and Frisk began working on the perfect drink. One that had enough alcohol in it, but not too much that it was very noticeable. Kris just sat down at the table and watched the two of you.
Finally, you and Frisk had two glasses of chocolate milk ready. One for Chara and one for you. Kris had fallen asleep at the table a while ago. You two heard the front door open.