Glitchtale! Human x Reader

SPOILER WARNING FOR SEASON TWO!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your body ached as you laid in bed, slowly waking up. You gasped as your eyes opened. You sat up the moment you remembered what had happened. Tears began to slide down your face as you took a shaky breath.
That's right, you thought to yourself. Betty, sh-she got Asriel...
Your eyes widened as another thought occurred to you. "Frisk!" You yelled, getting out of bed and rushing towards the bedroom door. Before you could open it, someone else did. It was Frisk.
"(Y/n), you're up." He said as he gently wrapped his arms around you.
You shook as he held you. "Frisk, you're okay. You're really okay. I thought that Betty might have..."
He rubbed your back softly. "Shh, it's okay now. The both of us are fine now. Don't worry about Betty right now. Come on, let's get you something to eat. You've been sleeping for a while now." Frisk said, unwrapping his arms and instead chose to hold your hand. You nodded right before your stomach growled. Blushing, you looked off to the side as Frisk laughed.
"Yeah, food sounds good." You told him as the two of you started walking over to the kitchen. When you got there he told you to sit down. You did while he went over to the fridge.
"Pie?" He asked and you smile. "Always." He grinned and pulled the pie out. As he was wondering through the kitchen, looking for plates and the such, you kept your eyes focused on him. You didn't noticed it before, but now that you had a chance to really look at him, you noticed he looked a little different. In the bad way. His eyes were opened for once, allowing you to see his red eyes. Eyes that had dark bags under them. He looked paler too. Sometimes when he moved, he twitched a little.
Finally, you asked "Frisk? Are you okay? Maybe you're the one who needs to rest. When was the last time you even got any sleep?"
Frisk laughed nervously as he cut two slices of pie and place them on different plates. "I slept last night and I'm fine. Really. You shouldn't worry about me. Take care of yourself first. I mean, you literally just woke up from being out for two days."
You glared at him slightly as he walked over with the pie slices and two forks. He placed one of each in front of you and the others in front of the seat to your right. He sat down as you spoke. "You're obviously hiding something. You know you can tell me anything right? I mean, we've know each other since we both fell. You can trust me. I love you."
He smiled before kissing the top of your head. "I know and I do trust you. I'm fine, it's okay. I promise."

You sighed. "Okay, I'll stop bugging you."
"Frisk?" The two of you heard a voice call out. Toriel stepped into the room. "What- my goodness! (Y/n), my child, you're awake. We were all so worried about you. How are you feeling?" She asked. You smiled at her. "I'm good mom, don't worry."
She smiled in response. "Alright then, I'll go call the others to let them know the good news. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call for me."
You nodded and she left the room. You sighed and looked back over to Frisk. "Well, despite everything she seems to being doing okay."
"We'll get Asriel back, one way or another. If we could free Sans from her, we can do the same for him too."
You raise an eyebrow. "Wait, what? Sans is back? How? I thought Betty killed him?"
"Ah! That's right, Betty attacked you before that. Okay, so..." Frisk explained the events leading up to before you woke up. You listen to his explanation while eating. You groaned when he finished. "Damn it, she got away again? I mean, it's good that we got Sans again, even if he is in a coma. It's better than him actually being dead. Still, what the hell are we going to do about her?"
"We'll figure something out." Frisk told you.
You sighed and leaned back on your chair. "It'd been nice if he could offer us some advice right now, like he used to." You looked off to the side, away from Frisk. "I miss him." You said softly.
Frisk nodded in agreement. "Yeah, me too." He began picking up his plate and fork while you did the same with yours. You both stood up.
"Speaking of him..." Frisk and you both placed your items in the sink. "Are you still working on your plan?"
"Of course. We got back Gaster and Asriel. So there must be a way to get him back too. There has to be."
"Then, can I see what you have? In your notes?" He asked as you raised an eyebrow. "Sure, I don't see why not. I am curious though, why the sudden interest?"
Frisk gently took your hand in his. "Chara is important to me too. If there's a way to bring him back, I'm all for it."