Yandere! Male! Kris x Male! Reader

WARNING- GORE
(Y/n) sat in his seat, a sigh escaping his lips. He down. Another note. He gently picked the note and placed it inside his binder to read it later, though he had a bad feeling he already knew what it was about. Ever since he moved to this town a few weeks ago, he would always find a note laying on his desk right before the other students would start filling the classroom, ready for the teacher to come in and get class started. What's even weirder is that he's always the first one to class, so he could never see the person who placed the notes. The classroom door slammed open as other students filled the room, their chatter ringing in his ears. (Y/n) played with his thumbs silently. Even though he's been here a while now, no one seemed to really care. He was fairly certain that not a single person in this room could even name him, with the exception one of. A very interesting one. This person has never started a conversation with him or even publicly acknowledged him, but (y/n) was certain of one thing- this person was interested in him for reasons unknown. The male that (y/n)'s thinking of is his desk neighbor- Kris. Now, (y/n) has no physical proof that Kris thinks about or has taken any sort of interest in him, but sometimes (y/n) can feel his stare. Once, he even caught Kris facing him, but it was hard to tell if he was looking at him considering that Kris's eyes were hidden behind his bangs. This didn't stop (y/n)'s curiosity over the said male. (Y/n) could just be looking into things too much, or he could be on to something. A sigh escaped his lips again.

Maybe I just want someone to notice me, besides the teacher. (Y/n) thought as the classroom door opened. Ms. Alphys walked into the room.

"G-Good mo-morning class. Today we start-" She started but was interrupted by the classroom door opening. There stood Kris and Susie, late to class as usual. Without a word, they headed to their seats.

The teacher coughed. "Um, anyway, as I was saying-" at this point, (y/n) stoped paying attention. His focus was on Kris. (Y/n) placed his elbow on the desk with his head laid on top of his hand as he kept taking glances at Kris. The more he thought about it, the more it seemed like he was overreacting about the whole staring thing.

After all, thought (y/n), why would such a cute guy be into me- wait?! Did I just call him cute? (Y/n) blushed while he took another glance at Kris. Is that why I keep hoping he's staring at me? Because I have a crush on him? (Y/n) took another glance at Kris and gasped softly. Kris's face was turned to (y/n) with a smile on his face. (Y/n) quickly turned away with a large blush now covering the entirety of his face. He heard Kris giggle quietly which further embarrassed (y/n). (Y/n) groaned and decided to try to talk to Kris after school and apologize. (Y/n) swallowed as he thought about going home afterwards and reading the note. Part of (y/n) didn't want to read the note but the other more prominent part of him was curious about how gory this one might be compared to the others.

————-❤️——>

After school, (y/n) stood outside the front door, waiting for a certain brown haired male. He bit his lip and hoped Kris wouldn't hate him after he apologized. As the minutes pasted by, the amount of students that were leaving the school lessened until there were none. Giving up, (y/n) started to turn to walk away when the school doors opened again.

(Y/n) glanced over to see who it was. "Um! Ex-excuse me! Kris!" Kris glanced over and (y/n) running over to him.

Kris waited for (y/n) to start speaking once he stood in front of Kris. Kris smiled at (y/n)'s blushing face.

(Y/n) took a deep breath. "About this morning, I- I am so sorry! I didn't mean to stare. I had no right to-" Kris cut off (y/n) by placing a finger on his lips.

"You're fine, I liked it." Kris stated simply.

"You-you liked it?!" Asked (y/n) as he felt his a heart race a million miles per second. Kris nodded. (Y/n) looked down at the ground. Kris then placed his finger under (y/n)'s chin and pushed upwards, forcing him to look at the taller male. A smirk formed on Kris's lips, confusing (y/n).

"Kris, what are you-" for the second time, (y/n) was cut off. This time, it was by Kris placing his lips on (y/n)'s. The smaller male's eyes widen before he closed his eyes, a small moan could be heard coming from him. Kris pulled away, still smirking.

"You're my boyfriend now. I'll be at your house tomorrow morning to walk with you to school." Kris then walked away. (Y/n) placed a few fingers on his lips as he watched Kris walk away.

"Boyfriend, huh?" It was then (y/n) realized something. Hang on, I never told him where I lived... (y/n) shrugged, I guess someone must have told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When (y/n) got home, he did his homework, ate dinner, and went into his room. He sat on his bed as he opened the letter he received this morning. His eyes widen as he noticed the strange substance the letter was written into. It also held a strange, horrible sent, like rotten meat or something. He read the letter:

Dear my beautiful (y/n),
It makes me so happy to see you wait until you're alone to read these, it makes them so special. I love you. I love you so much it hurts- well, hurts others that is. See, it's so hard for me to contain these feelings I have for you, so I've decided not to. Instead I'll share some of this love with others. What do I mean by that? In order to properly give you my love, everyone else needs to disappear. They play their part, and we'll play ours. It's perfect. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. Oh, by the way. You should probably check your father's room. I left you a gift~

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in horror as he read the letter, a sick feeling taking root in his stomach. Finally, he noticed that this letter, unlike the others, was signed. He finally had a name to this psycho. Only problem was who this psycho was-

Kris.

Dropping the letter, (y/n) stood up and placed a hand over his mouth so he wouldn't scream. How could someone so wonderful be so messed up? He took a deep breath. As much as he wanted not to, he started to he for his father's room, afraid of what he might find there. On the way, (y/n) went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, just in case he might need it. He walked for a small while longer before standing in front of his father's room. He threw the door open and almost threw up.

His father's body laid on the ground, although it was hard to tell it was his father. Several of his limbs had been torn from his body. A few of his organs laid next to him. His eyes had been torn from him, leaving only empty black holes. His mouth hung open as though even in death he could feel some unbearable pain. Finally, (y/n) took notice of the figure standing behind his father's body.

"Kris... why?" (Y/n) said.

"Why? Did you not read the letter I left for you? I do this out of my love for you." Kris smirked and tilted his head, allowing (y/n) to see one of his ruby red eyes. (Y/n) took a step backwards, knife pointed at Kris.

"You! How could you? I loved you! You're horrible!" (Y/n) yelled as tears poured from his eyes.

Kris sighed sadly as he walked closer to his love, gross squishy sounds were heard as he stepped on the remains of (y/n)'s father like he wasn't there.

Kris's smirk widen to something horrible and unnatural. "My sweet (y/n), this evil world has confused and twisted your mind into thinking I'm the bad guy. Don't worry though, once I steal you away, nothing will taint your innocent mind again." Kris said before lounging himself at (y/n), catching him off guard. The knife falls to the floor as (y/n) screams.

Kris giggles. "Good night, my dear." He said before bashing (y/n)'s head into the wall, causing him to fall unconscious.