Storyshift! Chara x Reader

You ran down the path in a hurry. A smile adorn your face as you panted. You had to hurry. Why? Because you had to get the decorations for your lover's surprise birthday party. Right now, you were on your way to the store. Asriel, the brother of your lover, was in their shared house getting the food ready while sending his older brother Chara out on random trips just to keep him busy. Finally, you stood in front of the small store. You then took a moment to gather your breath before heading inside. You took a quick glance at the store. Several shelves were scatter about with a few monsters walking about here and there. You started walking around. If you saw something that you thought you could use, you grabbed it. When you were done, you paid for your items and left the store. The moment you were outside, you broke out into a run. Your legs still hurt from your previous run, but you decided to ignore it. After a few minutes, you stood in front of their door that lead into the house. You didn't bother knocking because you came over there so often no one really cared. Heck, you could almost say you lived there. You had a draw and often slept over.

"Azzy! I'm back!" You shouted, hoping with your whole heart Chara wasn't there so you wouldn't have to make an  excuse for why you had so many bags. Asriel ran out of the kitchen, a large smile stretched across his face.

"(Y/n)! Perfect timing, Chara just left to get some wood. The food's almost done so I can help you set everything up!" You nodded at him and gave him a few of the bags as the both of you began to get the decorations ready. Ten minutes came and went, in that time Asriel and you both finished the food and decorations. You both giggled like children as Asriel and you went upstairs to his room and grabbed the presents you both got for Chara. You guys brought the gifts downstairs and placed them on the table before turning off all the lights and went into hiding. It didn't take long for the front door to open.

"Asriel? I got some wood for a fire. I left it outside in the front yar-"

They didn't get to finish. The lights turned on and Asriel and you both jumped out of your hiding places.
"Surprise! Happy birthday Chara!" The two of you yelled at the same time.

With wide red eyes, Chara muttered a "thank you". They looked around the room, rainbow decorations littered the room. "Wow, this is amazing. Thank you guys so much." Chara opened their arms wide. "Hug me." They said with a smile, which the both of you happily did. You both ran to them and hugged them tightly, nearly chocking them.

When you guys pulled away, Asriel yelled "Time for food! Then presents!" Everyone laughed before heading into the kitchen where Asriel served the food he had made. After a delicious dinner and dessert, you and the siblings headed into the living room where Chara sat on the couch.

"My present first!" Yelled Asriel as he grabbed his and handed it to Chara.
Chara thanked their brother before opening their present.

"Whoa, this is awesome!" They yelled pulling the present out of the box. It was a brown notebook in the shape of a chocolate bar. It was even chocolate scented, though that might have been because Asriel smeared chocolate on it. You took a deep breath before picking up your present.

"H-here, Chara. This is for you. I hope you like it." You said, handing it to them.

They giggled lightly. "Thank you, my love. I appreciate it." They opened it. Their eyes widen and gleamed with joy. They pulled it out of the small box. It was a simple chain that held a small, red heart charm.

They looked at you. "This is wonderful. I couldn't be more happy." They put the necklace around their neck before standing up.

Asriel clapped. "It looks wonderful on you Chara!" Chara took a bow. "Why, thank you." They said as you laughed. They walked over to you.

"Thank you so much. You always know just the kind of things I love. I think someone deserves a reward~" They wiggles their eyebrows before leaning down and kissing you. You wrapped your arms around their neck and you heard Asriel gag.

Asriel coughed. "Anyway, I'm going to go clean things up and then go to bed. Good night." He said before leaving. Chara just gave him a thumbs up while still kissing you. After another moment,  Chara pulled away. You whined and they giggled.

"Oh? Sounds like someone wants more. Then again, I can't blame you, that kiss was really- ice." He said, pulling a piece of ice out from who knows where. You both laughed before he threw the ice away in a nearby trash can. He placed a finger under your chin.

"Now, if you had any plans with anyone else, I'm afraid they're canceled. You're sleeping over tonight. Now come with me." They told you as the walked upstairs with you following closely behind them. You both made your way into their room. They yawned and grabbed some clothes from a draw and threw them at you.

"Here, get changed into those pjs." They said as they took off their jacket and shoes before sliding under the covers. You nodded and began doing so, not caring that they were watching you. After all, they've seen you naked before. After you got changed, you gave them a look of confusion.

"You're not getting changed?"

They shrugged. "Too lazy."

You giggled and slid under the covers next to them after turning the lights off. You snuggled close to them, their arms wrapped around you.

You yawned. "Good night, my love." You said.

They smiled gently at you. "Good night, my soul."