Fem! Frisk? x Reader

You cursed under your breath as you walked home from school. Backpack hung over your shoulder, as you gripped it tightly in frustration. Yet again you failed. You wondered to yourself if you would ever have the courage to tell her. You smiled a little bit as she crossed your mind before frowning again. You need a plan to tell her how you feel. You sighed as you heard a "hey there kiddo." from behind you. You jumped a little before turning to see Sans standing there with a smile.

"Oh, hiya." You said softly and he took notice of your unusual tone of voice.

"What's wrong? don't bother lying." You looked down to the ground as he spoke.

"It's Frisk..."

He seemed confused. "what's wrong with her?"

You shook your head. "Nothing's going on with her. It's me who has the problem. I... I am in love with Frisk, but every time I try to tell her or at lest clue her in on my feelings, she gets distracted or doesn't seem to understand."

Sans thought for a moment before speaking. "this might be a weird idea, but have you tried making her jealous?"

You shook your head. "No, how would I even go about something like that anyway?"

Sans laughed a little. "alight pal, here's the idea..."

Time skip to the next morning————

You giggled in excitement as you left your house, a smile gracing your lips as you walked to school.

"(Y/n)! Good morning!" Yelled a familiar voice from behind you. You turned and waved, waiting for her to catch up to you.

"Good morning Frisk, how are you?" You asked as she finally caught up to you and the both of you began slowly walking to school.

"Good." She said.

Your smile widen just a bit. "Great! Speaking of great, I've got some awesome news!"

She raised an eyebrow. "Okay...?"

You took a deep breath, it was now or never. You felt the morning rays of light gently on your cheeks, filling you with hope. "Remember Kaito from our homeroom class?" Frisk nodded.
"Well, we just started dating!" You said with fake excitement.

"What?" She asked, the small smile she had on her face turned into a frown.

You were confused. "W-what? You don't think it's a good thing?" You asked, hoping she would confess her feelings to you.

She shook her head. "I need to go." With that, she ran off.

"Frisk! Wait!" You yelled but it seemed she ignored you. You stood there, tears gently falling from your eyes.

"At least let me say I'm sorry." You whispered as you turned around and decided not to go to school, as you could easily make up any missed work. You slowly walked back home, dark thoughts haunting your mind the whole time. Once you made it to your house you went inside and closed the door. You dropped all your school items on the ground before heading towards your room. After you entered your room, you decided to lay down on the bed. You grabbed your pillow and screamed into it. After a while, you fell asleep.

You woke up hours later and looked at the clock. You rubbed your eyes. "Damn, five in the evening already?" You grabbed your phone to see if you missed any calls or texts. Nothing, not even one. Taking a deep breath, you decided to text Frisk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From:(y/n)
To:Frisk
Hey, I'm sorry about this morning. I wasn't being serious. I need to tell you something really important. Please come over as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sighed as you place your phone on your night stand. You got up and left your bedroom. While making your way to the kitchen, you were hoping that Frisk would at least text you to tell you how she felt. After getting into the kitchen, you made yourself dinner and went into your living room. Before you could turn on your TV, you heard knocking at your front door that was on the other side of the room. Hoping it was Frisk, you placed your dinner on the coffee table by your couch and ran to the door. You opened the door.

"Frisk, listen I'm so sorr-" you started but then stopped. "Frisk?"

She stood in front of you, a smile played upon her lips. Gently, she pushed some of her light brown hair out of her face.

"Greetings (y/n)." Her red eyes looked over you. "I've missed you."

You took a few steps back. Her smile widen as she took the opportunity to take several steps closer to you.

"You know, I was really happy when you sent me that text." She tilted her head. "So, what did you want to tell me?"

You shook your head. "I don't know you."

The girl in front of you giggled. "Aw, of course you do beautiful. I'm your girlfriend, Chara."

You started shaking. "No! I've never met you before. Please leave."

The smile left her lips as you finished your sentence. "Leave? You want me to leave?" She glared at you. "No no no! That's wrong! All wrong!" She came closer to you and your shaking worsen. She grabbed your shirt and pulled you closed to her, your faces almost touching.

"You. Need. Me. I'm all you have, all you need. You belong to me. You're mine." Chara stated as she stared in your eyes.

"Let me go!" You yelled, pushing her away before running off.

"(Y/n)?!" Chara yelled after you. You decided to ignore her as you ran into your bedroom, closing the door behind you. You quickly glanced around the room, looking for a place to hide. Hearing Chara's footsteps come closer, you decided the only place you could fit was under your bed, as terrible as an idea was it was. The moment you completely slid under the bed, you heard the door open.

"(Y/n)~ Where are you my love? I promise if you come out now, your punishment won't be so bad." She stood there and waited for a moment before sighing.

"Okay then, but don't say I didn't warn you~"

Suddenly a hand wrapped itself around your ankle before pulling you out from under the bed. You scream as you saw Chara, a large grin stretched across her face.

"Oh my beautiful (y/n), I love you so much, that's why I need to do this. It's for your own good. To insure you'll always stay with me." With that, Chara quickly stood up, lifted her leg upwards, and stomped on your ankle. You screamed as you heard a large snapping sound. Pain shot up your leg as you sobbed in agony. Chara bent down, her eyes looking over you softly.

"Aw, I'm sorry it hurts. Don't worry though, I'll take you home and fix your ankle." Her eyes widen, joy written across them. "Then we'll be together forever. You'll always be mine. No matter what, I won't leave your side."

Your sobbing increase as she picked you up into her arms and started walking out the room.