Yandere! Chara x Reader

You frowned the moment you walked in the house after work. You took a deep breath as you glared at the person on your couch. They, however, simply smile at you and continued to eat their chocolate bar. Although technically, it was your chocolate bar. Specifically your last one. You felt your eye twitch.
They wave. "Greetings (y/n)." They said with a grin.
"Chara," you began, your voice laced with venom, "what do you think you're doing?"
Chara took another bite of the almost finished chocolate bar. They tilted their head, as if thinking hard for an answer.
"Hmm... I'm not sure. Eating maybe?"
You crossed your arms. "Eating what?"
"Chocolate, I think." Then, they plopped the last piece in their mouth.
"Whose chocolate, Chara?"
They batted their eyelashes playfully. "Not yours."

You clenched your fists. "I fucking swear, I'll kick your ass." You told them as you walked past them to the kitchen to get started on dinner. You heard them laugh as you walked away, rolling your eyes as you did so. Seriously, you're going to go broke with the amount of chocolate that the two of you end up eating. You sighed as you started prepping dinner. As nice as it was to have someone to share your house with, it was a little frustrating at times. Maybe resurrecting the demon from the Void wasn't the smartest idea you've had, but it's too late now. It's not even like to dislike Chara, to be honest it's the complete opposite. Your face redden a bit while you thought about your romantic feelings for said demon. Of course, it's not like you could tell them. You're not even sure they could feel something like love. You shook your head. If you did ever tell them, they'd probably just laugh and call you an idiot. You decided to keep this to yourself for now.
"(Y/n)!" They called out. "Are you finished yet?"
"No, give me a break. Geez, for a dead person, you really can eat a lot." You replied, finishing your prep work and moving on to the actual cooking. Chara wondered into the room looking bored as hell. They leaned against the wall and watched you. You swallowed and tried your best to ignore them. It was really hard to, though, considering that they simply refuse to take their eyes off of you for even a second. It felt both enjoyable and creepy at the same time. Enjoyable, because you had the complete attention of the most beautiful person you've ever laid your eyes on. Creepy, because of how intense their stare was. You weren't even sure if they were blinking or not. Just then, your hand touched the hot stove. "Ah shit!" You exclaimed as you pulled your hand back. Chara rolled their eyes as they walked over to you.
"Seriously, how have you survived this long? Gimme." They said, taking your hand and looking at it. Then they laughed.
"Hey!" You pouted.
"It's not even red, what are you complaining about? Such a baby." Then, they did the unbelievable. They took your injured finger and licked it. You pulled your hand back immediately. "What the hell?"
They shrugged. "What? You were the one who told me "if you lick it it's yours"." 
"As a joke!"
"So?"
You sighed, giving up and returning to check on the food. They walked over to one of the cabinets in the small kitchen and began getting plates out.
You gasped. "Chara, are you being... helpful?" You giggled.
"Keep that tone up and one of these plates might end up hitting you on the head." They threatened with a smile.

After dinner, the two of you cleaned up. You yawned as you made your way to your room, which happened to be next to Chara's.
"Goodnight Chara." You said with a sleepy smile. They leaned in close to you, close enough that your faces were only inches apart. Your face turned scarlet.
"Sweet dreams, darling." They said before kissing your cheek and running into their bedroom. You stood in the hallway as they closed their door, still blushing like crazy.
"C-Chara! You jerk!" You heard giggling from the other side of their door. You shook your head and walked into your room. You closed the door behind you. Gently, you touched the spot where they kissed you. You smiled, feeling a little more hopeful than before. You walked over to your dresser and pulled out some pjs before changing. You went over to your (f/c) colored bed and sat down. The moonlight shines through your window across from your bed. A peaceful feeling washes over you as you got under the covers and laid down. You didn't heard any noises coming from Chara's room so you assumed they were asleep. You closed your eyes and waited. A few minutes pass by and you turned onto your side, still not asleep. You were about to turn over again when you heard your bedroom door open. You laid there as still as you could. Meanwhile you heard footsteps coming closer towards you. They stop once they got close to your bed. They then gently move some of your hair/fur. Then they sighed. "So stupid..." you heard what sounded like Chara whisper. "Absolutely defenseless." You felt them lightly touch the side of your face. "If you think I'm going to fall for this piss poor act of sleeping, you're wrong (y/n)." They said quietly. You opened your eyes.
"What are you doing here?" You asked.
"I couldn't sleep, so I'm going to sleep next to you. Move over." They demanded. If you weren't so tired, you would've complained. Instead, you moved over and they got under the covers with you. They laid on their side facing you, with one arm draped over you.
"How many nights in a row are you going to keep doing this?"
They were silent for a moment before they responded. "I don't know. Maybe I won't stop. I like doing this with you. I like being near you."
You blushed again, not expecting them to be so open about things. It made you happy nonetheless.
"That's okay. I don't mind." You said as you closed your eyes.
"Goodnight beautiful." They whispered.
"I love you."
"I love you too." You told them, too sleepy to really understand what they said. You felt their grip on you tighten.
"Good."

——————————-
That Saturday morning you woke up with a large yawn. Rubbing your eyes as you sat up, you noticed Chara wasn't in your room. You shrugged, thinking they went to the kitchen for breakfast. You got up walked over to some clothes you had out from yesterday. As you changed into your clothes, your mind was filled with excitement. Today was the day you and a few of your friends were going to go shopping. You opened your door and walked across the hall to the bathroom to finish getting ready. Eventually you made your way over to the kitchen. You noticed Chara was already at the table eating a bowel of cereal with an empty glass next to them. You smiled at them.
"Good morning Chara."
They nodded and looked over at you. "You seem oddly excited."
"Yup! Today me and some of my friends are going shopping at the mall that just opened. I'm so hyped." You grabbed a box of cereal from a cabinet as you spoke.
"Oh? You mean with Jessica and Jeremy right?"
You nodded as you poured the cereal into a bowl.
They sighed. "(Y/n), my dear, did you forget about our talk from before? The one about those people you hang out with?"
You raised an eyebrow. "What? You mean when you complained about Jeremy and Jessica for an hour straight? Yeah I remember, so what? They're  just my friends and I have a right to hang out with them."
Chara rolled his eyes. "Have you seen the way they look at you? No way do they want to "just be friends". They're bad people, (y/n). Trust me, if there's anyone who can recognize bad people, it's me."
You huffed. "You're just over thinking about things. That's not going to stop me from going out with them."
Chara smirked. "My complaints might not, but the phone call I made before you woke up will."
You turned away from the cereal to face Chara. "I'm sorry, you fucking what?"
"Aw, don't be so mad. I just made a little phone call explaining that you didn't want to go out with them today. It's fine, now we can have the whole day toget-"
"Chara! What the hell!" You cut them off, "You don't get to make those kinds of choices without my consent. What the fuck is wrong with you?"
They shrugged. "I'm only looking out for your safety, (y/n). You're far too trusting. Anyone can easily take advantage of you."
You groaned. "I don't know what your problem is, but I've had enough." You started walking away, heading to your room.
"Where are you going?" They asked.
"I'm going to go get my phone and tell them I'm still going. You're not stopping me Chara." You spat out, anger filling your voice. You couldn't help it, this shit pissed you off! Normally Chara just complains about your friends, but going this far? That's way too much. Before you could reach the doorway that leads into the hallway, Chara abruptly stood up.
"No."
You looked at them in surprise. "No? What are you, a fucking toddler? I'm not dealing with your shit today." You tried to walk away, but they raced over to you and grabbed your arms. Hard.
"I fucking said no! You're not going with those trash bags!" They screamed. You tried to wiggle out of their grasp but to no avail.
"Let me go Chara!" You yelled as they shook their head.
"No, no, no, no. I can't do that. Why can't you see I'm doing this for your own good? How hard is it to grasp such a simple concept like that?" They leaned in closer to you. "I'm going to protect you, (y/n)."
You tried pulling away again. "I don't need to be protected from anyone except you! You're fucking nuts!" They let you go and you stumbled backwards. They took this time to grab to grab their glass and you made the mistake of turning around. Once your back was turned towards Chara, they took the opportunity to raise the glass over your head. Before you could step one foot outside the room, they smashed the glass down onto your head. You fell to the floor with a hard thud. Glass shards scattered around you as blood pooled from your wound.

You heard Chara giggle as you tried to get back up. Unfortunately, everything seemed to be spinning and you couldn't even crawl. The pain in your head was horrendous. Chara crouched down next to you.
"D-damn it, Chara." You said weakly as you felt your consciousness begin to fade.
"Oh, don't say that. I tried to warn you but you didn't listen. Now you have to face the consequences of your actions." They smiled. "This is fine though, once I tie you up, it'll make keeping you a whole lot easier."
"Fu-fuck o-off." You stuttered. Annoyed, they took one of their fingers and dug it into your wound. "Hm, what was that?"
You cringed as the pain worsen. "Chara s-stop. It hurts."
"Chara stop." They teased. "Oh it hurts. Ow." They giggled as they made fun of you. They pulled their finger back. Gently, they picked you up.
"Alright, time to patch you up. Then I can go get the rope." They said cheerfully as you fell unconscious. "It's okay, now we can be together forever. Just like I had planned. You'll remember how to love me sooner or later. Though, for your sake, it'd better be sooner."