Frisk X female! Reader X Kris

Dreams. Something completely different each time for most people. Some people become super heroes, some people princesses or princes, and some people rich with fancy cars. Although, lately for a certain female, her dream were none of the above. Instead, for the past three months, her dreams consisted of two worlds. Almost the same exact people, but in different situations and different places. Worlds so similar but completely different. That's only the start of (y/n)'s weirdness with her dreams. When you came back to each world, it was almost like you never left. Each dream starting off where the last left off. You tried going to therapists to get a better understanding of what was happening, but no one could help. You also tried talking about your situation with the people of each world, but yet again you were out of luck. Currently, you laid in your bed, wondering which of the two worlds you would end up in tonight. It was so strange to you, the same exact people in one world also existed in another, with two exceptions. Those two being your two closest friends in your dreams, Frisk and Kris. Frisk, being from the world you decided to call Undertale, was a very sweet person. They had short brown hair, tan skin, and the commonly wore a blue shirt with pink stripes. Kris, being from the world call Deltarune by you(who got the idea from a small white dog), was your other close friend. They had medium length brown hair that cover their red eyes completely. They usually wore their green shirt that had a yellow stripe. Kris was much more quiet and reserved than Frisk but still very much a kind person, even if they got a kick out of pranking you. You giggled to yourself as you thought of the two of them.

Though soon that smile on your face turned into a frown. As of late, you've been having a strange feeling- not in the good way. Almost like a dark shadow hovering above you. You shook off the thought and pulled the blanket closer to you. While Kris and Frisk have never met, they were aware of each other due to you telling them of one another. Usually when you were in Undertale, Frisk and you would go around the underground and hang out with some of their friends, be it Sans, Pap, Monster Kid, or anyone else. Then you'd both go back to Frisk's home where you'd either spend the rest of your time in Frisk's room or in the kitchen snacking on whatever Toriel made.

When you were Kris, anything could happen really. Sometimes you guys would hang out with Susie, other times Kris would take you to a small cafe. Once in a while the both of you would go mess around at the park, either chasing each other or swinging on swings. Kris didn't really like hanging out in their room for some reason.

You yawned as your eyes felt heavy in the dark room. You snuggled into your pillow and drifted asleep. Your eyes opened as you looked around the long room that you recognized as the Judgement Hall. Light shown in through the windows, gently creasing everything in the room, but that's not what bothered you. To your left, stood Frisk, who was breathing heavily as they gripped the kitchen knife they were holding. Their eyes looked dull as their facial expression. They were staring at the person to your right, whose face held a large grin. For once, Kris's eyes were visible as well as the curvy knife in their hand. Though Kris seemed to be out of breath as well. Your eyes widen in fear. How was this possible? Why?

"G-guys? What's going on?" You asked meekly, immediately catching the other two's attention.

"(Y/n)?" Frisk asked softly and Kris's insane grin fell as they said "you shouldn't be here".

You shook your head. "Look, I don't know how I got here, but you both have some explaining to do. Kris, how did you get here? Frisk, why are you guys fighting?"

"I found a way to get here." Kris said simply, obviously not wanting to say more than that. "As to why we're fighting," they continued, "the answer is simply, because you're mine."

You blushed. "Yours?!"

Suddenly, Frisk started laughing. After a moment, they stopped, their face returning to the neutral they wore earlier. "Yours? What a ridicules notion. (Y/n), my dear, ignore that scum." Frisk smiled at you. "All you need is me."  

You heard Kris growl lowly before lunging at Frisk, who barely dodged it. You gasped as Frisk swung their knife at Kris, just missing them.

"Give it up Frisk, you know she's better off with me!" Yelled Kris as they were able to lightly cut Frisk's arm with a small amount of blood seeping from the wound. Frisk giggled as they made a long cut on side of Kris's leg, causing Kris to curse as it bleed. You started having a panic attack and yelled out their names as you fell to the ground. Both of them dropped their knives and ran over to you, calling out your name. The world then fades to black as you felt two pairs of arms gently cradle you. You woke up with a scream, thankful for living alone. Your body shook as you tried to recover from the previous events. Light came through the windows as birds chirped away. It was a beautiful day outside.

You took a deep breath, finally managing to calm yourself as worry for your two most important people sept in. You shook your head. Frisk and Kris probably weren't even real. With this thought in mind, you went about your day like you normally do. Though the nagging feeling in your gut didn't change, you tried to ignore it. Around 5 in the evening you got home. You sighed as you headed to your kitchen to figure out what you wanted for dinner when it started. A hot, searing pain began in your arm, causing you to fall to the ground. You held your eyes tightly closed until the pain faded enough. You opened your eyes and quickly sucked in your breath. The words "I love you" were carved into your eyes, blood leaking from the it. Your panic increased as you heard footsteps in your house. You quickly ran to your room, seeing as it was closer than any exit. Quickly, you closed the door behind you, only to be pulled into a hug by two strong arms. Someone snuggled their face into your hair. "Finally, I have you." Frisk said softly as you froze.

"H-how? How a-are you here?! You're not real?" You pulled away from Frisk who pouted. "Aw, not real? I think you're mistaken. I am very much real." Frisk said with a smile as another pair of arms wrapped around your body, causing you to squeak in surprise.
"As am I." Kris said from behind you.
You took a deep breath. "S-so, you guys are done fighting ri-right?" You asked.

They both nodded, though you didn't see Kris do it. "We reached an agreement." Spoke Kris softly.

"Agreement?"

Frisk smiled at you. "Yes, we both decided fighting is pointless and we'll probably just kill each other. So we decided we'll find a place far away from other people and keep you there with us. That way, we'll be together forever."

You began to shake. "What? No, that's crazy. I have a life here, you both have lives of your own. You can't do that." You looked down at your arm as you realized something. "Oh shit... did, did you guys... carve that into my arm?" You asked nervously. 

Kris leaned down next to your ear. "And if we did? There shouldn't be a problem, considering you belong to us." They then lightly pecked your cheek with their lips.

"No, no, that's wrong. All of this is wrong." You said as your shaking worsen. Frisk giggled before lightly kissing the top of your head. "Oh (y/n), don't worry, I'm sure you'll get used to your new home in time."