Fem! ??? x Reader x Male! Storyshift Chara

Years after you and Frisk broke the barrier and freed the monsters, the both of you decided to find a cozy house and live together. Currently, you were sitting on the couch feeling concerned. About what you might ask? Frisk. Lately they seemed to be talking to someone, but when you go to look to see who it was, you didn't find anyone. You wondered if they were talking to themselves. Suddenly, you heard a knock on the door. Followed by a lot more knocking.

"Coming!" You yelled as you got off the couch and ran to the door and opened it. Your eyes widen. "Oh! Asriel! Chara! Sup?" You asked your two friends who stood before you. Your favorite goat boy replied with "the sky". You giggled and hugged said goat boy. Chara smiled as he watch the two of you. You pulled away from Asriel.

"Well, come in. It's really cold out." You told them as Asriel made his way inside.

Chara giggled as the picked up some snow that was laying on the ground. "Don't worry about it, (y/n), it's snow problem." You laughed as he dropped the snow and made his way inside the house as well, with you closing the door behind him.

"Frisk!" You yelled hoping said human would hear you, "Asriel and Chara are here!" After a few seconds, you didn't get a reply, so you told Azzy and Chara to go wait in the kitchen.

Before they walked away, you asked Chara to wait.

"Yeah?" He asked.

You glared at him. "Don't. Touch. My. Chocolate."

He laughed and walked away. You swore under your breath that if he eats all your chocolate you'll fill his shoes with toothpaste. So evil and inconvenient.

You walked down the hallway and stopped in front of a wooden door. You knocked.

"Frisk? You in there?" You waited for a moment, nothing. You decided to open their door. "I'm coming i-"
You stopped mid sentence. Frisk laid on their bed, seemingly asleep, but that's not what concerns you. It was the figure that stood beside them.

"W-who are you?" You asked quietly. They seemed surprised.

"You can see me?" They asked.

You nodded. The human like person smiled. "Well, isn't this interesting~" They started walked towards you. You took a step back. They stopped.

"Don't worry your pretty little head, I won't hurt you- much." They giggled.

You took a deep breath. "I-I asked you a question. Please answer."

They looked you up and down. "Ah, so cute. I'll answer you question. I am Chara."

Your eyes widen. "W-what? But you can't be. He's in the kitchen."

They shook their head. "Silly, naive (y/n). Haven't you ever heard of another universe?"

"I have." You whispered.

They smiled sweetly. "That's where I come from. Though just because he and I are the same person, so to speak, doesn't mean we are really the same. Take our genders for example. I am female while he is male, but we still look exactly alike. Same, but different."

"Okay, but what are you doing here?" You asked.

"I just wanted some fun," she said as she looked over at Frisk, "but some people are just boring." She looked back at you. She licked her lips. "Though, I feel like you aren't." She walked closer to you.

"So how about this? Let's have fun." Chara said, leaving you confused.

You hesitated for a moment. "What kind of fun?" She walked closer to you, close enough that you were both almost touching. As she looked at you, you couldn't help but feel like she resembled a bear looking at a piece of meat.

"Well, I was thinking we could-" Before she could finish her sentence, someone grabbed you from behind and pulled you back. With a grunt, you felt yourself pressed against someone's chest.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" The person who held you asked and you gasped as you realized who it was.

"Chara? I mean, my Chara." You couldn't see it, but the male behind you blushed furiously. The female in front of you, however, was severely pissed.

"It doesn't matter what I'm doing, what more concerning is what you are doing. Let them go, comedian." Female Chara said forcefully.

Male Chara giggled. "Make me."

The Chara that stood in front of you smiled, though it seemed completely unnatural. Once more, her eyes started slowly turning black until the white was completely gone. "With pleasure."

Just before anyone could move, you pulled away from Chara and held your hands up. "Both of you stop!" You yelled, catching both of them off guard. From the kitchen, you could hear Asriel yell and ask if everything was okay.

"It's fine Rei, we'll be there in a minute, please just wait!" Chara behind you answered. The Chara in front of you sighed as her eyes went back to normal.

"That was no fun, why'd you stopped us?" She asked giving you a curios look. You lowered your hands.

"I, I just didn't want to see either of you get hurt, that's all." You said softly as Chara behind you patted your head affectionately.

"Don't worry, we'll both be fine." Chara glanced at his female counterpart. "After all, it's not like it's the first time we've fought."

You gasped. "What? Really? Why?" Chara shook his head with a smile. "Trust me, kiddo, it's better if you didn't know."

"Well, I'll take my leave- for now, at least. Goodbye, beautiful (y/n)." Chara said with a wink as she suddenly disappeared. You blushed. Chara groaned as you heard a noise come from Frisk's room. You turned to see Frisk start to get up out of bed.

"Frisk? Are you okay?" You asked, running over to them. They nodded and said they were fine.

———-/—————/—————

Afterwards, everyone gather in the kitchen and hung out for several hours. Then, Frisk and you made dinner. After that, Asriel left. Chara only stayed because the two of you decided to have a sleep over. The both of you made your way into the bedroom and got into bed with the lights turned off. Soon, you fell asleep. At least, you thought you did. The next thing you knew you were standing in some kind of a hallway. You found that you couldn't move. Then, you noticed two people. You gasped. "Chara!" You yelled but neither seemed to hear you. The Chara to you left had his hands in his pockets.

"It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you - should be burning in hell." The Chara on the other side of the hallway just giggled with a smile on her face.

"Well then, let's get this party started."

You woke up. Eyes wide, you realized you were back in your room. With a sigh of relief, you noticed two pairs of arms wrapped around you. On your left, Chara had his arms tightly wrapped around you as he slept peacefully. On your right, your other Chara had her arms around you while her eyes were closed and a smile graced her lips. Sure, this was weird, but you could really get used to this. You smiled as you closed your eyes again, falling into a sweet dream.