Male! Kris x Female! Reader

(Y/n) shook in fear as she stood in front of the door. She wasn't scared of the door- no, it's quite the opposite. She thought the door looked lovely, it's what was behind the door that terrified her. She took a deep breath before slowly opened the door. A small, yellow monster stood before her with a smile. She assumed the lady was the teacher.

"H-hello! Welcome! I'm Ms.Alphys. It's nice to meet you." She turned to face the other students. "Class, p-please welcome our newest student, (y/n)." Ms. Alphys said with a bright smile. Too bad, no one really seemed to care. Then, she pointed to an empty seat and she made her way to it before sitting down. She looked around her. To her right, a large, scary looking purple monster. To her left, what looks like a human. They had brown hair that covered their hair and a cute looking green and yellow shirt. With a small sigh, the teacher started the lesson.

~~~~~~~~
Later that day, (y/n) sat alone at lunch. She looked around at all the other people laughing and enjoying their lunch. She looked down at her food sadly, but she was used to being alone. Then, feeling the urge, she stood up and made her way to the bathroom to relieve herself. She walked of the lunch room and made her way to the bathroom. After she was done, she quickly left- only to bump into someone.

"Hey, were the hell-" the person in front of her stop talking before grinning. (Y/n) realized that this was the purple monster from her class. What was her name? Susan? Jessica? Steve?

"Hey fucker! Pay attention to me when I'm talking to you!" She yelled, grabbing (y/n) shirt and lifting her up. (Y/n) began to mentally panic as the reality of this situation dawned on her as she hung there.

"You gonna say sorry?" The monster asked. (Y/n) was too scared to say anything, much to the annoyance of the other girl.

"Are you gonna day something or what? God damn, you quiet people are confusing as hell sometimes ya know?" A large grin appeared across her face.

"I think someone needs to learn a lesson. So how about this? I..." her grin grew "rip your face off."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in horror as the monster opened her mouth.

"Susie, stop messing with her." A male voice quietly said. The female monster began laugh.

"Sure okay, her kid." She said as she let go of (y/n), who grunted as her feet finally connected with the ground. She looked over to where she heard the voice. It's was the guy from class who sat next to her. Susie laughed to herself again as she walked away, yelling at the guy to "hurry up and come on!".

He walked over to (y/n). He pointed to her. "Okay?" He asked.

She nodded with a blush. "Thanks for that." He looked at her(she thinks, she can't really tell) and thought for a moment. Out of nowhere, he grabbed her hand gently.

"Come." He said as he began leading her away. She blushed as she looked at their hands that were intertwined. He lead her into the lunch room and let go of her hand, much to her disappointment.

"Go and get your lunch. Then come back." He told her. She nodded and did as he said, even if it confused her to no end. Once she got back to him with her food in her hands, once again her lead her away. This time to a table where Susie sat. Once she took notice of the two making their way to the table, she rolled her eyes. They then sat down.

"Aw, isn't that cute. Kris has a cru-"

"Susie." He said with anger laced in his voice. (Y/n) looked confused.

"Kris?" She asked and he nodded and pointed to himself. "Kris."

Susie rolled her eyes. "Yeah, that's his name. Can't really get him to say much. He likes to be quiet." (Y/n) nodded. "Nice meeting you guys." She said. Kris nodded and Susie rolled her eyes.

"Sure." Susie said before leaning across the table and looked (y/n) in the eyes.
"So, have you ever done anything cool?"

"Cool?" The smaller girl asked as Kris face palmed.

"Yeah! Cool, like beat someone up or threw someone's donut out the window?"

(Y/n) shook her head. "Nothing like that." Her eyes lit up. "Oh! But I once did something really cool!"

Susie grinned. "Awesome! Whatcha do?!"

(Y/n) smirked. "One time, I... didn't do my homework!"

Susie's smile fell. "W-Wait, what? What the actual hell?! You call that cool? How's that supposed to be badass?!"

Kris caught everyone off guard by laughing and held onto his stomach.

(Y/n) tilted her head in confusion. "What? Did I say something funny?" She asked. Susie rolled her eyes before leaning back.

"Man, you got some serious learning about being a badass to do."

(Y/n)'s eyes once again lit up. "Then could you teach me?!" Susie was caught off guard. By this time, Kris had stopped laughing and paid attention to the two females (though he couldn't help but to give more attention to the shorter one).

"You want me to teach you?" She asked as (y/n) nodded. She smiled at the happy girl. "Alright, since tomorrow is Saturday let's meet up at the park that afternoon. Lessons start then!" She yelled with a smile.

"Heck yes!" (Y/n) said making Kris quietly giggle to himself at her cuteness, which was noticed by Susie making her smirk.

"And Kris? You're coming too! I won't take no for an answer!" Susie declared and Kris stopped giggling. (Y/n) looked over to Kris.
"This will be great!" Kris nodded in agreement with (y/n).
Suddenly, the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. Everyone gathered their things and began making their way to class.

—————

After school, Susie, Kris and (y/n) left the building together, laughing at a joke made by Susie.

"Alright losers, I'll see you both tomorrow. Anyone whose late gets thrashed. Later." With that, the tallest of the trio left. (Y/n) turned towards Kris.

"Thank you for today, I had fun. Well, besides the part were I had to do work but whatever. And I, uh, really like being around you and-"

"Shut up." He said cutting her off. She looked confused.

"Wha-" She started but he cut her off again. This time, with a kiss. Her eyes widen. She could feel her heart pound in her chest as her face heated up. She closed her eyes, melting into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her. She heard him moan a little bit before he pulled away, much to her disappointment.

"I love you too." He said with a smile. "Even if we only met today, I don't want to let you go."

She nodded. "Yeah, I know how you feel. Somehow, it kinda feels like I've met you before. As though we knew each other from somewhere else, but I can't put my finger on it. Silly, right?"

He nodded, his smile growing. "Yeah, silly." A single, red eye just barely peeking out from behind his long bangs shown with glee.