Chara, Frisk, Kris x Reader

(F/s)= favorite show
Early morning rays of light shown through your window. You groaned a bit as you stirred in your bed, just starting to wake up. You opened your eyes. You were greeted with the normal sight of your room. You stretched as you sat up and rubbed your eyes. Suddenly, you realized you could smell food- really tasty food too. You smiled at the thought of one of your housemates cooking breakfast. You had an idea who is was. Knocking was heard at your bedroom door, followed by someone whispering your name as if they were unsure if you were awake.

"Come in." You said, tiredness lacing your voice.

Frisk stuck their head into the room, the rest of their body being covered by the door. They smiled. "Good morning, (y/n). Breakfast is ready."

You nodded. "Cool, thanks. I'm going to get dress then I'll be out." Frisk nodded before leaving and closed the door behind themselves. You got up off the bed and got dress and whatever else you do in the morning. You opened your door to see Chara standing there.

"Oh, morning. I was going to see if you were awake. Apparently you are." Chara said while smiling and you nodded. You both walked into the kitchen, taking notice of Kris and Frisk who were already sitting down eating. Kris waved at you and you waved back. You and Chara both got your food and sat down with the pair. Chara then proceeded to cover their pancakes in chocolate syrup, causing Kris to groan.

Chara glared at them. "At least I don't eat moss."

Frisk shook their head. "Guys, can we go one morning without someone starting an argument?"

Chara raised an eyebrow at Frisk. "We weren't-"

"But you were going to, like you always do. I want to stop this before a fight breaks out." Frisk told them as they huffed.

"Oh please, don't act all innocent-"

"Guys. Shut. The. Fuck. Up." You said, angrily stabbing your food, causing Chara and Frisk to go silent. Kris poked your hand. You looked over at them.

"Yeah?" You asked.

"Go to the park with me today? After breakfast?" Kris asked and you nodded, not noticing the glare coming from the other two people at the table.

/——/—//—//——/-/—/-/

After breakfast, Kris waited for you at the front door. A smile was on their lips as you told them you were ready to leave. The both of you left the house and made your way outside. You started walking along the side walk. It was a silent walk, but the silence was nice. When you both got to the park entrance, Kris grabbed your hand.

You raise a brow. "Why are you holding my hand?" You asked out of curiosity.

"Wanted to." They said simply and you nodded. You both walked in, enjoying the fact that there didn't seem to be anyone else here this early in the day. That's when you saw it. A swing set.

Your eyes widen in delight. "Kris! Look! Swings!" You then dragged them to the swing set. Once there, you let go of the hand(to their disappointment) and sat on one of the swings. Before you could do anything else, Kris got behind you and started pushing you.

"Yay!" You yelled. "This is great, thanks Kris. You're amazing." You didn't notice the blush on their face as they continued to push you. You had both hands up in the air, enjoying the feeling of being in the sky, so you couldn't save yourself. After Kris gave you a big push, you weren't able to stop yourself from falling forward, and thus landed facedown on the ground.

"(Y/n)?!" Kris yelled, shocking you considering the fact you've never heard them yell. You shakily started to get up then Kris came over to you and helped you up.