Male! Kris x Reader

He took a deep breath as the pain left his body. Tiredly, he sat on the floor in front of it. The only light coming from the soul in front of him, filling the room with a soft red light. Honestly, he was getting sick of this. Sick of being controlled and sick of not knowing why.

"You're a real pain, you know that?" Asked Kris as he stared at what was supposed to be his soul, but it didn't feel like it belonged to him at all.

"Just who are you?"

————————/-//——/::////-::/———
(Y/n) woke up in the morning with a yawn as they tiredly rubbed their eyes. They sat up and glanced at the clock on their wall.

"Aw man, it's only four?" They glanced around their dark room before their eyes landed on their computer. They yawned again.

"Well, playing Deltarune for a while shouldn't hurt. Besides, even though I've already beat the game once, I wonder if anything will change if I replay it." (Y/n) told themselves as they got up and headed over to their desk that had their computer sitting on top of it. Turning the computer on, (y/n) waited a few moments for the computer to start up and for Steam to update before clicking on their Deltarune shortcut. Finally the game loads. (Y/n) smiled, but after a few moments of waiting their smile turned into a frown.

"What's taking this thing so long?" They asked.
————-:////—————/::/-///-//———
Suddenly, the soul in front of of him started moving closer to him and instantly he knew what it wanted. He chuckled softly.

"You really want to be inside me huh? Well, too bad. You not allowed, not until I get answers." Gently, Kris reaches out with his hand and with a finger gently brushed against it through the cage. "I'll keep you here forever if I have to."

———-/);;-;-(—————/——————(/-

"Huh?" They asked as their game quit on them. "Oh come on." (Y/n) double clicked on their game. Finally, a small screen popped up but it was completely black. Before they were about to quit and try to go back to sleep, words appeared on the screen.

Finally, I've found a way to speak to you.

(Y/n) was confused. (Y/n) decided to try to hit enter on their keyboard. All that happened was the text disappearing. (Y/n) was about to chalk it up to their imagination before more text appeared.

What is your name?

(Y/n) took a deep breath so they wouldn't panic. Then, they typed their name into the computer before hitting enter.

Interesting name.

(Y/n) shook as they tried typing a question into the computer. "Who are you?" They typed out before hitting enter. After a few moments of waiting, they got a reply.

Is this a joke? You've been possessing me for so long and you don't know my name?

(Y/n) was confused before their eyes widen in realization. "Kris?" They typed out with shaking hands before hitting the enter button.

Yes.

(Y/n) shook as guilt filled their entire being. "You're real?" They asked through the computer.

Of course I am. What a strange thing to ask.

(Y/n) breathed heavily as they waited for more text to appear on the screen.

Why have you possessed me? What is it that you desire?

Their hands shook more and more as they tried to explain the game of Deltarune to Kris and how they thought Kris wasn't a real person, but a game character. (Y/n) pulled away from the computer after hitting enter and sat back in their seat, waiting for Kris to text them back. Suddenly the light on your computer signaling that your computer's camera was on turned on.
"What-" They asked before being cut off by Kris's next text.

I can see you now, good.

(Y/n) felt their stomach drop as they stared at the computer. With trembling hands, the slowly typed out that they were leaving so they could go to sleep. For a few moments, Kris didn't respond. (Y/n) was about to turn off their computer when new text appeared on the screen.

Don't go.

Once again, (y/n) typed on their computer, once again stating politely that they needed to go to sleep. This time, they turned the computer off with waiting for Kris to respond and headed back to bed. As they laid down in their bed and closed their eyes, they were unaware of the computer turning back on with only a small sentence appearing on the screen.

I won't let you go.

That morning, (y/n) slowly stretched as they got up. Once they opened their eyes they looked around the room, the reality of what was going on slowly dawned on them. They took several, shaky breath as they looked around the room. They only thing that was different- the only thing that was touched were the walls. It looked like a person had taken a knife and carved the same sentence in the walls over and over again, almost completely covering the walls with the one sentence.

You can't escape me.

They screamed as they grabbed their phone that was on their nightstand next to them and ran out of the room. Once they got into the living room, quickly looking around to see if anyone was there, they called the police. With tears streaming down their face, they were relieved to hear the ringing. They shook as they waited for someone to pick up. When someone did, (y/n).

"Please, I need help. I think some broke in-"
(Y/n) was cut off by the person on the other side laughing. They were confused.
"Look, I'm being serious. I need he-"
"I know you are, (y/n)." The voice said.
(Y/n)'s blood ran cold. They just called so how would the person know their name, unless...
"Kris?" (Y/n) whispered softly.
The voice began to giggle. "Yes dear?"
(Y/n) almost threw the phone down.
"Why are you doing this?" They asked fearing what the answer could be. They heard Kris sigh before he spoke.
"I've gone through so much with you, even before I knew it was you. I understand your kindness, your warmth. I now know that you didn't realize you were really possessing me, but" Kris took a deep breath, sounding as though they were trying to hold back their excitement. "I think it's your turn to be possessed."
"What?!" (Y/n) screamed as their shaking worsened to the point where they could barely hold onto the phone.
Kris clicked his tung. "Not in the way you're thinking. In a more," Kris giggled again, "delicious manner. Though unlike you, I won't stop. I'll keep you forever. You'll always be mine."
(Y/n) fell to their knees.
"Oh, and one more thing." Kris said as they walked closer, a smile planted on their face as they hung up. (Y/n) slowly turned around where they heard the footsteps coming from. In the entrance of the living room stood Kris with a large smile.

"I'm home."