Chapter 12 - Villains

Y/N: "Oof!!! Ow..."

Bakugo: "Get up, nerd."

Y/N: "H-huh...? Where are we...?"

Kiri: "Seems to be the Ruins Zone. Are you okay?"

Kirishima offers you his hand, you take it and stand up.

Y/N: "Thanks."

He gives you a big smile and a quick 'You're welcome.' All around you, villains were knocked out.

Y/N: "Woah, did you two take all of them out already?"

Bakugo: "Tch. Yeah, while you were off snoozing!!"

Kiri: "She hit her head, Bakugo!!"

Y/N: "I... did?"

Kiri: "Yeah, when you landed! Are you sure you're okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah, don't worry!"

Kiri: "Alright, cmon! We've gotta go save the others! Since we got warped here, that must mean the others are still in the USJ too! I'm worried about the people without many battle moves."

Y/N: "Not to mention that the two of you jumped in while Thirteen had to play rear guard!"

Bakugo: "Well then how are you here, dumbass? You must have jumped in too!"

Y/N: "No, when I saw the warp guy close in on everyone, I jumped to protect you two!"

Bakugo huffed and turned away from you. Kirishima blushed.

Bakugo mumbled: "I don't need your help, stupid fishface..."

Y/N: "I don't even look like a fish!"

Kiri: "Anyway! If Thirteen had been able to suck up that mist guy, then things wouldn't have turned out like this."

Bakugo: "If you wanna go by yourself, then go ahead. I'm going to murder the warp guy."

Kiri: "Seriously? You saw our attacks weren't working! How do you expect to get him?!"

You spot something out of the corner of your eye. You focus on it while Kirishima and Bakugo continue their conversation. Something moves and you extend your arm with water and attack whatever was moving.

Villain: "Kuu-!!"

A green villain appears at the end of your arm, it was a weird chameleon looking creature."

Kiri: "Woah! Nice one, L/N! You've got some sweet reaction time!"

Bakugo: "Hmpf. If these lame villains assigned these useless mooks to us, the others oughta be fine."

Y/N: "Wow, you're so calm, Bakugo. It's weird..."

Bakugo: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!? I'M ALWAYS CALM, SHITTY FISHFACE!!!"

Y/N: "Ah, there it is!"

Bakugo: "Fuck off already! Later, losers."

Kiri: "Wait up! I believe in my buddies! And you're starting to sound really manly, Bakugo! I'm with you now!"

Y/N: "I guess I'm coming too then!"

Bakugo: "Tch. Whatever..."

You walk to the plaza where the warp villain most likely was. It didn't take long to reach there.