Chapter 41 -Burn or Boil?

After running through the woods for a while, you come to the conclusion you are lost. All is quiet until you hear a voice behind you.

???: "Well, what have we here?"

You whip around to see a guy with short spikey hair, like Bakugo's, but black. His eyes were a bright blue, they were almost glowing in the darkness. But what you thought was most strange about this guy was his scars. Half his face and his entire arms was one big scar. It had piercings along the edge, giving the illusion that it was sewn onto his face. His voice was soft, yet sinister.

Y/N: "Who- who the hell are you?!"

Dabi: "Oh, where are my manners. Call me Dabi. And we are the League of Villains."

Y/T: 'League of Villains? Those are the chumps who attacked us at the USJ... but I've never seen this guy before!'

You place Jiro on the ground gently and stand over her. You bring your fists up to your face and get into a battle stance.

Y/N: "W-we...?"

Dabi: "Oh, I guess you haven't run into any of my colleagues. We're everywhere in these woods. But no matter, I'll deal with you myself. Looks like your friend there's out from the gas. She'll be easy."

Rage shoots through you. You surround your fists in water and get ready to fight. You also needed to be cautious, at least until you knew what his quirk was.

Y/N: "I won't let you anywhere near her... or me!"

Dabi's mouth curled into a sinister smile.

Dabi: "I remember you now! You're that water girl from the Sports Festival. You two were on the same team during the Cavalry Battle."

His hand lights on fire. It reminded you of Todoroki's left side. But his fire was blue.

Y/T: 'Good. Now I know his quirk.'

Dabi: "This is going to be fun..."

You smile.

Y/N: "Heh... Don't you know that water beats fire?! I got the advantage, Scarface!"

Dabi chuckles. It's low and sends a chill up your spine.

Dabi: "Maybe, in some cases. But you fail to acknowledge, little fish... The fact that fire boils water!"

You take a step forward to attack.

Dabi: "Ah ah ahh! Young heroes without a license are prohibited from engaging in combat against villains."

Y/N: "Grrr..."

You step back over Jiro. Suddenly a couple dozen other Dabis walk out of the woods and circle around you.

Y/N: "What the hell?!"

Dabi: "You like them, little fish? These are my clones. One of my peers made them for me."

You start to panic. As the clones circled around you, you quickly lost sight of the real Dabi amongst them.

Y/T: 'Shit shit shit! Which one is he? Hmm... Maybe I can get him to talk.'

Y/N: "Why are you villains here?! You must have a better reason than to torment a bunch of kids!"

Dabi & Clones: "I'm so glad you asked..."

Y/T: 'Damnit! They're all speaking at once!'

Dabi & Clones: "Well, we're looking for a kid by the name of Bakugo? You know him?"