xxviii. Outro

결론

결론

"DO YOU WANT me to press it?" asked Jungkook, a light smile on his face as he gazed at the girl on his lap, her face lit from the screen of her computer. "It doesn't look like it will bite."

Yuri squinted at him playfully, nudging his shoulder with hers, the contact making them swing in the chair a little bit before Jungkook caught onto the desk, keeping them steady.

Her finger lingered on the computer mouse as she looked at her screen, biting her lip in hesitation.

She had written an article the other night, nearly an essay in ten minutes about the truth of herself. She put her life story into it, and the recent events that occurred to her and her soulmate. This was something she never thought she'd be doing; willingly telling the city about her true self.

Though, at the same time, she felt like this was needed. This was her sort of closure to her life behind her before she spends the rest of her life with Jungkook. It was closure for her past life with Jisung, even though she knew that he would always hold a special place for him in his heart. He made her who she was, and she could never forget him.

This was the closing of the door and the opening of a new one. And hopefully, through this article, Roamers in the city who read it would learn to embrace themselves; for what they are is beautiful and they shouldn't ever hide.

She had written all of this, including a declaration that starting from that moment, Yuri would never step foot into a restaurant that is closed off to Roamers. She knew of her influence, she knew it well actually, considering every restaurant she would give a good review about would have a boom in business right after. Being the most popular food critic of the city, she knew that what she said would have an impact, so the declaration seemed necessary.

Even though she had written this in pure passion, with her nails crackling on the keyboard like a madman, she felt hesitation when she was faced with the 'post' button. She had been staring at it for a while, sitting on Jungkook's lap who had promised to be there when she would publish the article on her website.

"Yuri, baby," Jungkook bounced his knee, causing her to bounce along with it, the motion bringing her back to reality.

"Okay, okay, I will post it, just give me a second," she bit her lip, staring at the button once again. Rolling his eyes, Jungkook swiftly placed his hand on top of hers on the mouse, left-clicking by using her finger. Yuri let out a gasp as the 'post' button was hit, and the screen began to load.

"You're welcome," Jungkook said once they saw the article published on the screen.

"I was going to do that!" she scolded him, turning her head toward him.