Chapter 38

Nara's pov

I grabbed my makeup items and leave. Then I saw Yeonsang seating on the dining chair eating the pancake I made. I didn't expect him to come here this early. Or did he stayed here? But why?

"Yeonsang....is it okay if I go there?", I asked nervously.

He hummed while avoiding an eye contact. Well I guess I'll take it as a yes. I smiled and walk out from the house. He usually give me a ride there but I guess not today. He's in a bad mood after what happened yesterday.

I was about to walk outside, waiting for a taxi until someone shouts my name. Unexpectedly, it's Yeonsang. I looked at him confused. Did he changed his mind or what?

"I'll send you there since I'm heading out", he said with a straight face.

We both went straight to his motorbike as I sat on the back seat.

"I'm going to gangnam to pay Yuri a visit. I'll be staying at her apartment for few days", he said as I nodded.

"So you're not going to visit us starting from today?", I asked.

"Absolutely correct", he responded.

"Hmm that's okay, just for a few days", I said. He would never miss visiting us every single day. So I would be kind of lonely when he doesn't come. That's why we're so close.

After the talk, the whole ride was quiet and silence until we arrived at the building. Well, who talks while riding a motorbike?

"Tell me if you need anything, bye", Yeonsang said and close his visor.

"Wait! Do you mind if I take the bus to the hospital? I want to visit Jiyeon there", I asked. He opens back his visor and look at me.

"Hm okay", then he close it back and dash away.

I know he still cares about me even though he's still disappointed. Even though he's just my cousin, he cares so much about me, and I understand why he's being too overprotective. But he never understands me.

I walked inside the building nervously. All the staff are looking at me weird. Do I have something on my face. Is my outfit ripped? Is my makeup ruined?

I gulped and decided to ignore them and quickly headed towards enhypen's styling room. I closed the door behind and sighs heavily. When I look behind there's many other staffs staring at me. It was an awkward silent until someone break it.

"Kim Nara you're back!", Mr. Choi came out of nowhere as I smiled. I was only absent for two days...

"Mr. Choi I missed you so much!", I said.

"Only Mr. Choi? Not me?", Mrs. Jo spoked as I pouted.

"Awww you too Mrs. Jo~~", I said as I hugged her tightly.

Then, I peeked around to search for someone. Mr. Choi seems to notice it.

"Are you searching for enha's? Oh they're in the dance practice room. You can go there if you want, but not now. maybe 11 to 12 o'clock because they're probably recording this time.", Mr. Choi said.

"Oh okay thanks!", I said and checked the time on my phone. It's 10:42 a.m. I'll just wait here until 11 a.m.

"Oh Mr. Choi. I'm planning on visiting Jiyeon, how is she? Sorry I couldn't visit her yesterday....", I spoke again.

"Oh...she's still in a coma. I hope she's doing well. I don't how to return your good deeds, Nara. You can visit her anytime", said Mr. Choi.

Well, at least Mr. Choi loves her....

Why is her parents so cruel?

After 18 minutes...

It's already 11 a.m. now so I decided to go to the dance practice room. I peeked my ears to hear if there's any music playing. All I can hear is people talking. They may had finished their dance practice. I slowly opened the door knob and peek my head. There they are sitting on the floor while drinking water. They look exhausted.

"Hello", I said as all of them look at me.

"Wah hi you came!", Heeseung excitedly said and ran towards me. He's sweating so bad. All of them must be tired though.

"Yes of course I came just for you guys!", I answered.

Both of us stared at each other while smiling until someone interrupts.

" *fake coughs* um get a room guys", Niki said whole rolling his eyes.

"Relax Niki, we're watching a real live drama", Sunghoon said as I laughed awkwardly.

"Come here Nara let's talk", Sunoo said as I smiled and nodded as response.

I followed Heeseung and sat besides him.

"By the way, I called you yesterday but you didn't respond. Are you okay? Did Yeonsang nagged at you because what I did yesterday? If yes I'm sorry", Heeseung said.

"No I'm okay, nothing bad happened yesterday after you left. I shut down my phone for the whole day", I answered and took out my phone.

"The battery is full too", I said while waiting for it to turn on.

As soon as the phone is turned on. The phone started to beep so many times. I'm receiving a lot of messages making me shocked.

"Are you okay?", Heeseung asked.

"Who are they? Why am I receiving so many messages, calls and follows from my instagram?", I clicked on my instagram profile and covered my mouth.

FROM 103 FOLLOWERS TO 78k FOLLOWERS?!

"What happened OMG I'm scared.....", I said while shaking.

"N-Nara.....I know why....."