Chapter 39

Heeseung's pov

"Some of them said nice things to me and some of them don't", Nara said while looking at her phone panickly.

"I don't know why are they so pressed about the concert, you didn't do anything wrong", Sunoo said.

"We have to figure out something to make them stop, you should private your account Nara", I said as she bites her lips in frustration.

"It's too late now, many people had followed me. Some of them also send me a death threat.....", she said while slowing down at the last sentence making my eyes widens.

"Um can you give me your phone please?", I asked.

"Ok sure", she said and handed me her phone.

"There's more than 99 messages, we couldn't delete it all....", I said and clicked on the heart icon above. There's so many likes and comments on her post.

I looked at Nara who's already shaking. She's scared right now. What do I do?

"Ah! I have an idea! You can just say that it was the part of the plan and you're just doing your job. Well, you guys are just acting on the stage and I'm sure they'll understand", Jungwon said.

"Hmm I don't know how.....can you guys help me?", she said.

"We'll help, it's okay Nara everything's fine", I said while caressing her shoulder to calm her down.

Jungwon wrote down the sentence on Nara's story and showed us. His sentence is quite respectful and understanding. I hope it works.

"Should I post it Nara?", he asked.

"Um....okay", she softly answered as he clicked the post icon.

"Now, we wait. I'm sure engenes will understand, they know us", I said and smiled softly.

"Thank you guys", she said as we all nodded as response.

"Oh by the way I will leave early because I'm planning on visiting Jiyeon at the hospital, I hope she's doing well", she said.

"I hope so too", Jake said as we look at him confused.

"What? It's a good thing right? Or should I say I hope she's not doing well?", Jake said.

"Uhm I guess....", Niki smirked.

"Uhhh no no, there's no way I have feeling towards her", Jake rolled his eyes and grabbed his water bottle.

"Oh really?", Niki said while slyly smirked.

"Aish.....shut up before I slap you", Jake said as we all chuckled.

"Oh by the way...sorry if this question is kinda uncomfortable, what about your relationship with Nara?", Sunghoon spoke and look at me and Nara.

We both make an awkward eye contact as I cleared my throat.

"Um uhh.....I need to go to the restroom right now.....I'll be back", I chuckled nervously and rushed towards the restroom and close the door. Aish that was so embarrassing.

_

Nara's pov

After Sunghoon asked that question, Heeseung quickly ask for an excuse to go to the restroom. Yes, that question is kinda embarrassing.

"Nara, um you know. Heeseung really likes you....I mean, he loves you Nara. Please don't make him disappointed okay?", Sunoo said softly. He's such a soft spoken imma cry....

"Well...is it really necessary for me to have someone....like him? I'm just a normal girl, he's an idol. Of course everyone wants an idol to couple with an idol", I sighed.

"Who said that? You're just like him....just like us, we're not more than just a normal human being. We all have feelings, and deserve to fall in love like everyone does", Jay said making me smile.

"You guys always make my day", I smiled.

"No problem, that's what friends do right? We always have each others back no matter what", Jungwon said.

After that, their coach approached us and wave them goodbye. That means they had finished the dance practice.

"Wanna have lunch together Nara?", Sunoo asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Since I have to go visit Jiyeon early, I can't....so I'll have lunch there with her", I said.

"That's fine, stay safe Nara bye!", Sunoo said and waved.

I waved all of them and grabbed my handbag before heading out from the dance practice room.

As soon as I got out from the room, my phone rang. I took out my phone and an unknown number is calling me. I was about to decline it until I thought maybe it must be an emergency? I clicked the accept button and brings my phone to my right ear.

Me: Hello?

Unknown: Hello is this Miss Kim Nara? I'm Doctor Sora from XXX Hospital.

Me: Yes that's me, why?

Doctor: Are you Miss Jiyeon's friend? I tried to call her parents but they didn't answer.

Me: Oh....yeah I'm her friend.

Doctor: I hope you stay calm to hear this news....okay miss?

Me: W-what? What kind of news?

Doctor: Your friend....which is Jiyeon had injured badly on her head and it causes to have an effect on her brain. The brain stops functioning and......

Me: A-And....? *shaky voice*

Doctor: .......She....didn't make it......