Intro

Hey I know nobody reads these but I'm bored and have mummy issues so enjoy my fantasy of Natasha Romanoff as a mother 👍 and also Kate bishop as love interest because who doesn't love her?!
——————————————————

The soulmate bond: everything that your soulmate looses, the other soulmate gets e.g if someone looses some sunglasses the other person magically has them ( don't ask me how i have no clue )

[insert hot picture of Y/N]
^^
This is you, damn you are hot
Y/N is 16, uses she/her pronouns, and British (actually she was born in Russia but she was raised in Britain and has a British accent because IM BRITISH AND IT IS SO HARD TO READ BOOKS ON THIS APP THAT USE WORDS LIKE 'pants' or 'chips' THEY MEAN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS IN BRITAIN!.... Anyway...)
She is trained in the red room, daughter of Natasha romanoff aka black widow and soulmate of Kate Bishop aka Hawkeye (but she doesn't know that)

) She is trained in the red room, daughter of Natasha romanoff aka black widow and soulmate of Kate Bishop aka Hawkeye (but she doesn't know that)

^^
This is Natasha romanoff aka black widow (if you don't know who she is then leave.)

She/her pronouns, 32 years old and Russian. Natasha's soulmate was a random dude in the red room and before her graduation ceremony he got her pregnant (more on back story in the next chapter) She is an ex assassin trained in the red room but now is an avenger

 Natasha's soulmate was a random dude in the red room and before her graduation ceremony he got her pregnant (more on back story in the next chapter) She is an ex assassin trained in the red room but now is an avenger

^^
This is Kate bishop aka Hawkeye

She/her pronouns, 19 years old ( Ik that's not her actual age but it's a bit odd to have a relationship between a 16 year old and a 22 year old) she is Clint's partner

——————————————————
I know this doesn't make sense but it's my book so my rules, so Pietro is alive, yelana is an avenger and all of the avengers are alive because I get emotionally attached to fictional characters and then MARVEL KILLS THEM OFF! Also Peter was adopted by Tony after may died because I love their relationship.