Chapter 2

Kate POV

I raced down to the training room only to be met with a very displeased ex assassin.

"Your late"  she stated staring daggers at me. "I'm so sorry I was having breakfast and I lost track of the time and-" she cut off my word diarrhoea with "just get in the ring, I don't have time for any bullshit today, understood?"

"Umm y-yes ms romanoff" i stutter out, man she is terrifying.

I slip off my hoodie but as I do I feel something cold around neck, looking down I see a necklace, it's rather pretty, it's silver and has a little arrow at the front of it. It's cute so I keep it on.

 It's cute so I keep it on

(Little time skip)

Nat is usually tough on me in training, but this is just extreme. I swear I have at least three broken ribs and a concussion.

Right now Nat is sat on top of me with my arms pinned down, I already told her she won but she won't move. She is just frozen in place, I am trying to wriggle out of her grip but she won't let me "Nat, you won already. Can you let me go now"

She just continues to stare at my neck until she quietly whispers, is a sort of broken voice "that necklace"

"What?" I have no clue what is going on right now

Her eyes meet for the first time and now her voice comes across low and bitter, "where did you get that damn necklace"

"I- I don- I don't know" I am so scared right now, I can't even think straight, why the fuck is she so pressed about a necklace?!

"ANSWER ME!" She spits in my face with desperation lacing her voice.

"My- my soulmate! It's my s-soulmates"

Her face completely changed, it softened she looked deep in my eyes, searching for lies. Not gunna lie I'm confused as fuck! Then Clint walked in "hey Kate you ready- NAT GET OFF OF HER! What the hell?"

Clint slowly grabbed Natasha's shoulders and pulled her off of me, she had silent tears streaming down her face and she tucked her head in Clint's chest. I thought they needed some privacy so I very awkwardly left the room.

I Heard Nat crying while saying something like "it's her, it's my baby, my baby girl, Y/N"

What the actual fuck just happened?!

———————————————————

Y/N POV

Shit shit shit shit
I lost it, I fucking lost it! That's the only thing I have of my mother AND I FUCKING LOST IT!

I used to think she was dead until three years ago, she took down the red room and because of that all of their special programs went down with it, well sort of, they were busy trying to rebuild and that made them very clumsy and it allowed me to escape with the other girls. There was only 5 other girls in with me but we all split ways after we left so it was easier to hide from them.

I managed to find some video footage of what happened out of pure curiosity because whoever managed to kill drakov would have to be worse than him right? Well that was what I thought before I saw the woman's neck, she had the same necklace as me. Now I wasn't told much about my mother and it was only because Madam B had a slight soft spot for me that she let me keep my necklace and even told me my mother gave it to me!

That was how I knew it was her. And she saved me. MY mother saved me!

And now I lost the only connection I had with her.

What am I going to do?!

———————————————————