Chapter 5

Natasha POV

She- She's alive.

SHES ALIVE!!!

Y/N  POV

I saw some soldiers in London, at first I thought it was nothing until I looked closer and spotted the little red octopus logo belonging to the infamous HYDRA, not many people realise but the red room and HYDRA are actually rather close.

Even though I escaped three years ago, it's just always better to be safe than being chained up and being tortured, that is how the saying goes right?

Anyway now I'm on the run, the only problem is that I have a rule.

Well actually I have many rules but one of them is, never go to the same place twice. And let's just say, I've been to many places in the UK while in hiding. And that means all of them.

So now I need a new place to hide. A place not obvious where I will blend in.

New York.

It's perfect, I have always wanted to go there and there is so many people in that place it would be near enough impossible to find me, especially if it is Christmas next month.

And it's even closer to my mother!

When I saw my mother completely girl boss at taking down drakov I was so curious as to who she was, I found out she is an avenger and saves people.

The thing is, Now I understand how stupid this is going to sound but meeting my mother is actually one of my biggest fears, but at the same time, I want it more than anything.

I love my mother. I have accepted that fact, I love her and to be honest I hate myself for that. Love is a weakness, love is for children. But I just can't help it. I can never meet her because what if someone uses her against me, or one of my enemies hurt her to get to me. I couldn't live with the guilt.

The other thing that worries me is, well have you ever heard the phrase "never meet your heroes" yeah that is kinda what's going on now. What if my mother doesn't like me, what if she is disgusted by what I have done in the red room, I know I didn't have any control but still. What if she is ashamed of me. What if she is angry I lost my necklace!

Either way, they are chances that I'm not quite ready to risk.

Sometimes it's better to live a fantasy then be crushed by reality.

So New York is the best choice, I can keep an eye on my mother and stay hidden, but I also have to find my soulmate at the same time.

Man this is stressful.

———————————————————
This one is kinda shorter but you get the idea.