Chapter 9

Dude comment, I can literally smell the awkward silence on this book

Also thank you guys so much for 400 reads, it's just amazing how many people share the same delusion fantasies as me.
———————————————————Wanda POV

"Ok so my plan is that maybe if we can get Kate back then maybe I can try to use the mind stone powers to connect to the soul bond connection they share and track her down"

Nats face lit up with hope, the only thing is I don't want to get her hopes up only to find out her poor child has sadly passed away or we can't find her at all. "Nat you have to keep in mind that this is a very VERY big maybe. You have to remember that" I try to nail into her head.

"Wanda I understand the risks and possibilities, but what you need to understand is I lost Y/N once and I refuse to let even the slightest chance of getting her back slip through my hands."

She feels so passionate about this, I think is would just break all of our hearts if this goes wrong.

"So our first step is to get Kate back from her mission." Steve says, clearly trying to take charge.

After the meeting Pietro pulls me aside "Wanda that sounds like a lot are you sure you can handle it?" My brother asks with concern laced in his words and face.

"I'm going to have to" I reply

Y/N POV

Kate has been babbling nonstop and it is just so adorable- I mean annoying.

I interrupt her talking "look, Katie- can I call you Katie? Imma call you Katie" she has a very unimpressed look on her face " look, you have some stuff of mine that I want back, and you are going to help me get it back."

She looks confused "okay, I think you have the wrong person I don't have anything-"

I interrupt her once more "you have my necklace, my necklace that my mother gave me and I want it back"

"I don't have your necklace, the only necklace I have is my soulma- oh" The look of realisation on her face as the cogs worked in her head was so freaking funny.

"Yes I'm your soulmate, it's not a big deal and we are not going to have some sort of big romantic love story. I want my shit back." I look dead into her eyes.

She looks really sad, like a lost puppy when I say this. "Ya know if you wanted your stuff back, you could've just asked for it."

"It's not that simple, I want my stuff especially that necklace, but I don't need you going and telling the avengers about me or even worse my mother."

"What does your mother have to do with this and who is she?" I take a deep breath, look deep into her eyes it's like I can see her soul

"My mother and I were parted when I was a child, but she gave me a necklace that you now have. She's Natasha romanoff." I say

Kate looks both flabbergasted and gobsmacked at the same time.

"Your Nats kid?"

"Yes I am, didn't you hear me? I guess it's good thing your Hawkeye and not hawkear"

Her face now lights up

"THATS WHAT I SAID!"

Wtf is up with this girl

Kate POV

I'm not gunna lie, this is hot.

OKAY, hear me out, the whole big bad kidnapper situation thing. And the whole laying in her arms on the motorcycle it was all magical.

But my heart just shattered how she doesn't want a relationship. And how she really doesn't care about me, but maybe just maybe I can win her over!

If I help her maybe she can love me!

Yes that's the plan, I'm such a genius.
"Okay yeah I will help"

She scoffed "yeah, like you had a choice"

———————————————————