Chapter 15

Sorry it took so long lmao. And sorry I left it on a cliff  lmao, I've read the comments.

ALSO WTF ITS 4k READS! THATS OVER DOUBLE IN A WEEK. I am so scared my friend is gunna find this book, he found out I have one on wattpad and has been looking.

If he finds this, imma just join Natasha on vormir. Anyone wanna come?

————————————————

Kate POV

I walk into medbay only to see, dr cho on the floor with small splatters on blood and the equipment on the floor

I rush over to help her up, "omg cho, shit, what the hell happened"

She manages to stand up with shaking legs "I'm fine, im ok kate. I don't know what happened, I saw someone and then I- I don't know. I think they knocked me out?"

She questioned herself as I help her sit on a bed and drink some water.

"Shit Y/N, just stay out of trouble please!" I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?" She asked,

"Oh uh nothing just asking how your head is feeling" she nods her head "yeah I'm ok just a little fuzzy"

I grab some paracetamol and she takes them. "You should rest I'll help clean this all up"

I start picking up the toppled over machines and packets of bandages and salene water. Damn that stupid, cute, mean, hot, stupid, stupidity hot, funny, mean girl. Ugh I can't even insult her. Damn it

I clean everything up while DR cho rests.

I run back up to my room and look at my soulmate box. Empty. She got everything back. I don't know why but, it- it just makes me feel so lonely to know that I don't have anything of my soulmates anymore. I go to my my bed and just release the emotion in my body and mind.

Crying. I mean crying. Ugly crying. Snotty crying. Messy crying.

God I'm a mess.

Yelana POV

That was one wild meeting. ONE NORMAL DAY! That's all I ask for just one day without this stupid drama, is that so much? Looks like it.

As I'm walking back to my room in between Kate's and My sisters rooms I begin to hear very loud and disruptive sobs coming from Kate's room.

I turn the door handle slowly with my gun in hand, just in case. Looking around I spot Kate on the floor sat against her bed with practically a puddle of gross tears and snot surrounding her. Ew

No matter how disgusting she is being right now, she is still my best friend. I pull her in for a hug ugh I hate hugs. But I suppose she's worth it. Maybe.

"Hey, What's wrong?" I ask

"No no I can't tell you, you wouldn't understand no no NO!" She is just making herself more worked up and stressed, I hug her tighter knowing that Kate likes physical contact.

"Listen, I may make joke and take the piss sometimes, but I will always ALWAYS understand. Ok? I won't judge I promise." I reassure her with my most convincing voice I can conjure up, what the fuck is wrong?! I'm a little worried now!

"Really?" She asked, her voice breaking. I SWAER TO GOD IF ANYONE HURT MY BEST FRIEND I WILL PERSONALLY TEAR THE SKIN OF THEIR BONES INFRONT OF THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY!

"Of course, now, tell me what happened. I can help" I persist

She pulls back slightly with a red face and tear stained cheeks. "I messed up,"

"What how?"

"Ya know That person the one who broke in," she pauses, to which I answer "no I have no idea what your talking about" she furrowed her eyes slightly giving me 'that look' "I'm kidding, kidding. Yes, what about them?"

"She's my soulmate" Kate continued before bursting into tears once more And tucking her head in my chest.

I immediately pull her back "WHAT?! You mean she's Natasha's child! MY NIECE! AND SHE TRIED TO BLOODY KILL YOU!" My eyes practically pop out of my head. This can't be really happening. Just one damn normal day!

" You said you wouldn't judge!" She slightly raises her voice causing me to sigh

"No, I- *sigh* I'm not judging, it's just a little confusing that's all. Why was she trying to kill you?"

"She just wanted to get her stuff back, her necklace it's really important to her. But when the alarms went off she thought I set her up because apparently she is on the run from the red room."

"We took down the red room, my niece was definitely not there."

"Y/N was in a special program or something like that to keep Natasha away"

"I guess that makes sense" I mutter to myself, of course drakov lied. God I'm stupid.

We share a moment of silence, I just quietly rub Kate's back. Her sons slowly turn into little sniffing so I hand her my water bottle. Kate sips it gently before spitting it back out "IS THAT VODKA?!"

"What else did you think it was?" I bite Back, she lets out a sigh followed by a light chuckle. I'm glad I made her feel better but she just wasted good vodka! Ugh

We fall into another silence until I decide to break it "We can't tell Natasha, she will personally slaughter you" I chuckle humorously.

"Not helping" Kate lowly mutters.

"Okay, I know what do to" I get an really good idea. What am I saying, AL MY IDEAS ARE GOOD!

——————————————————