Chapter 11

Kate POV

I tell clint I will come back home as soon as possible but i hear Y/Ns motorcycle pull up so I quickly tell them I have to go and turn my coms off again.

I turn on the TV on and click on the first thing I see and I pretend I am watching it.

Y/N unlocks and opens the door with a ton of bags in her hands. "Hey, I'm back. I got some arrows and equipment to make trick arrows and also some sweets and food."

She drops the bags on the table and walks over to me with a questioning look "Kate?" She says slowly

"Uh yeah?, what's wrong?"

"Why are you watching Dora the Explorer?"  Oh shit I didn't even realise that was what was on the TV

"Um because, it's uh, funny?" I try my best but what can u say in that situation.

"I know your lying but I can't be bothered so imma just go with it."
Yeah I am a really bad liar

"Ya know, I have a theory about Dora,"  I give her a look to say continue and she does.

"She's blind." I giggled at her conspiracy which made her face light up for a split second before she corrected herself and continued again "okay so hear me out, she never looks directly at the camera and she can't see things that are directly in front of her. Also I think that boots is her helper monkey"

I burst out in laughter "yeah that's a good theory, sure"

We spend the rest of the night making trick arrows and watching TV. At some point I got bored and made conversation

"How did you track me down."

She looks up from her skittles to reply "well 1. I'm the daughter of the world's second best assassin, 2. I was trained by the red room and 3. You lost ur damn mission file" she laughed at the end, such a magical laugh

"Okay just a few questions, I thought yelana and Nat took down the red room? And Natasha is only the second best?"

"I was raised is a special program in the red room, it was so that Natasha could not find me. And yeah, clearly I'm the best duh *insert sassy eye role and finger snap*"

(Time skip)

The next day me and Y/N get ready to go to the compound. The plan is just that I sneak her in and then she gets her stuff back and leaves, simple right? No. I am going to trick her and then get her to walk into a room with Nat.

(Time skip)

The jet ride was nice and calm, we engaged in some small talk but not much. I couldn't stop thinking about how good she looked in that suit, it was sort of similar to nats, i skin tight cat suit kinda thing but it had gadgets and really cool stuff in it. Not to mention it did wonders for her arse.

When we land I use my key card to get in. I walk with Y/N in and help her through the vents leading to my room, as I do I may or may not have stolen a look at her arse. don't judge me, your the ones reading wattpad! ( oops, what fourth wall?)

I am then bombarded by everyone and dragged to the meeting room. I couldn't stop thinking of Y/N in my room though and how happy she will be when she sees her mother after all this time.

My thoughts were interrupted by Wanda coming into the room with weird shit on her head what the fuck?, she sat next to me and could see the scared and confused look on my face so explained everything.

She has to go digging in my head and look or feel for something that we have no understanding about,

Shit that's scary

———————————————————

I am thinking of starting a new book about Y/N being a triplet of Pietro and Wanda but got lost when the bombs went of.

Tell me who u think should be end game for that though

1.Natasha

2.Kate

3.yelana

And I was thinking of maybe doing a few oneshot books

But please tell me what you guys think

Also, WE DID IT GUYS! We officially hit 690 reads, thank you so much. Love you all