Chapter 6

Thanks for 100 reads btw that's great thank you guys

——————————————————-

Y/N POV

Moving is always a struggle.

Especially when technically you don't exist. I was born in a highly illegal organisation that torture children, so we don't exactly tell the world who we are.

I have no birth certificate, no medical files and no passport which really sucks when you need to travel across continents.

I'm gunna have to sneak on bored a plane or I could swim 4,255 miles to get to the USA, nah actually I'm not a fan of the sea, it's literally a fish toilet and disgusting. Yeah I'd rather get a plane.

Kate POV

I woke up at 9:00 to FRIDAY telling me I had a mission debrief, I put some trousers with a white belt and a nice cream white jumper.

(Time skip because I can't be bothered to write)

Basically I have a mission, it's a solo mission and lasts a few days, it should be fine.

I'm rather new to the avengers, I've been here for 8 months. I usually go on mission with Clint or the young avengers, they are Peter, yelana, Wanda and Pietro, and me of course but you know. Anyway i have never been on a solo mission that last longer then 12 hours, so I'm very excited. But at the same time I'm terrified. But I'm sure it's gunna be fun, maybe, I think.

I suit up and head to the Quinjet after hugging everyone, Clint looks at me like a proud dad and hugged me tight "good luck kid" he whispered

I'm so lucky to have him

I hugged everyone else, except Natasha, she has been in her room the whole day and Clint won't tell me why. Anyway I hug yelana last and she tells me "if you die I, I'm gunna grab your screaming soul back from heaven and stuff it back inside your dead, bloody and rotating corpse."

I slowly pull away from her, unsure weather to be horrified or happy that she cares so much.

I bored the jet and take a seat in the pilot chair.

(Time skip)

I put the jet on auto pilot and walk around the cabin.

I double check everything I have, knives: check, guns: check, bow: check, arrows: check, trick arrows: check, boomerang arrows: check

Perfect! I've got everything.

Now I sit down and read my file with all the information.

I reach into my bag a grab it- shit. Where is it.

WHERE IS IT.

I start panicking and pacing around the room until I land. I need that to know what I'm gunna do!

Shit, fucking shit.
I'm about to die

Y/N POV

I'm just packing up my stuff until I see something.

Picking it up I look closer. HOLY SHIT ITS A SHIELD FILE!

Huh I guess finding my soulmate will be easier than I thought.

Case File: S.H.I.E.L.D

Mission for: Kate Bishop

Hm so that's her name. And now I know exactly where she is as well .

This is gunna be fun.

——————————————————