Chapter 7

Y/N POV

That mission is only supposed to last a few days and better yet it is happening in the Brecon Beacons, its a place in wales. It's just a collection of mountains, I actually had to hide out there one time until I found out that there was an underground HYDRA base there, of course SHIELD found out about this and they want Kate bishop to get files and and free the victims if there are any.

This is so perfect.

I understand this is gunna sound really mean, but all I need to do is take Kate Bishop hostage and force her to give me my necklace back, and maybe even all my other stuff back. Of course I have to do all of this without alerting my mother.

And then I can continue my original plan, move to New York and start a new life. Again.

And if Kate breaths a word of this to anyone I guess I will have to kill her.

Natasha POV

I have been in my room all day crying, I know it's pathetic and I'm a trained assassin but I just can't help it.

My baby is alive and had to spent 16 years alone!

I'm such an awful mother.

I have to save her, but at the same time, how can I face the person who I basically abandoned from birth. I know that basically everyone has told me it's not my fault, but I have never truly believed that and what if Y/N doesn't either?

No

I didn't have a choice last time but I do now. I'm not leaving her again. Ever.

I call a meeting with that gun in my hand and the necklace that I stole from Kates incredible terrifying box.

I storm into the meeting room with red puffy eyes but honestly I don't give a fuck.

Everyone is already there apart from Tony and Peter.

I can't start without everyone here. God fucking damn it. I don't have time for this shit.

"Where the fuck are Peter and Tony."
I growl through gritted teeth.

Everyone looks either scared or confused until clint speeks up, he's the only person apart from yelana who isn't scared of me.

"It's peters picture day at school, Tony is helping him get ready"

"I DONT CARE I NEED THEM HERE NOW!" I slam my hands on the table. Making everyone jump apart from yelana "geez, what's up your arse today" she breathes out.

That same second I'm stood over her, pulling the top of her shirt so her face is close to mine "you wanna say that again?" I spit at her

As I do Peter abruptly bursts through the door fiddling with his shirt followed by Tony trying to help him.

"Dad I'm fine stop-" Peter giggled

"No come on, I'm want to buy every single photo of this so it needs to be perfect!" (Ugh my parents never bought my school photos 🙄 fr tho they were shit so idc)

"Dad stop" Peter continues to giggle and laugh at his father

That should be me. I WANT THAT!
I want to be a mum, to annoy my little girl about her hair and clothes. I need that. And I'm gunna get it!

"Nat, are you okay?" Wanda breaks me out of my thoughts

"Hm why, I'm fine why?"

"You, your umm- crying" oh shit I didn't even realise. I quickly wipe my tears and begin.

I put the gun and necklace down on the table and start to speak. "Ok I understand this is crazy-" I take a deep and shaky breath "-but my daughter is alive and I want to find her. Scratch that: I WILL find her. And I need your help"

Once again confusion and an awkward silence falls which is once again Broken by Clint. "Nat, I already told you. Y/N is dead. I'm sorry but you need to let go."

This only fuelled my anger more "NO! She's alive! Look I found these in Kate's room, this is the necklace I gave her when she was born. A-and this, this is the exact same gun we use to train with in the red room and carved into the side it says 'Y/N' "

I frantically show them the objects, yelana stands up and takes the gun from my hands, examining it herself "she's right, the red room uses specific guns. They are specially made. And this is it"

Tony then pipes up "wait wait- did you say Kate's room? Why Kate's room?"

"Well it looks like Kate is Y/N's soulmate. I found a box with the necklace, the gun, a shit more guns, tasers, and then a bunch of normal stuff like hats and hoodies."

"Okay, I have an idea. It's a long shot and it might not work, but its a start at finding your daughter!" Wanda said in a reassuring tone, it makes me smile at the thought of having my baby girl back in my arms.

———————————————————

Oooooh what's the plan? Is Kate gunna die? I know because I'm writing this shit but you can wait in suspense.

also thank you so much for over 200 reads, that's actually so cool.