Chapter 10

WTF 500+ reads I'm actually freaking out lmao, that's so incredible thank all of u guys.

And to think my English teacher said I could would fail all my English exams, I should hand this in. I mean I'm basically an author now 💅

———————————————————
Natasha POV

"I DONT CARE IF SHE IS IN A MISSION, GET HER BACK HERE NOW!"

It's been another day and we can't start to track down Y/N unless we get Kate here.

"We tried to contact her coms Nat but she's turned them off."

I am so close to finding my daughter I don't want to waste any minute.

Out of anger and frustration I smashed Tony's mug into a wall, completely on accident of course.

Clint then stepped in and grabbed my arm before I punched someone and tried to calm me down "Nat it's going to be ok, all we have to do is hack into the coms and tell Kate to come back home. Okay?"

Reluctantly Clint released my arm as I muttered out a little "yeah ok"

Kate POV

Y/N has gone out to the shops, I've been here for one whole day and to be honest, she is actually nice when you get to know her.

Of course I haven't gotten to know her probably but sometimes she will slip up and tell me something she shouldn't have. i think it's cuz of the soul bond connection that we share, it makes her loose control around me, and I find that so cute.

It seems like she's a lot like Natasha from what I can gather, she's hard and intimidating on the outside but she's really funny and sweet on the inside.

Like right now, I was babbling about how I might need some new arrows and she offered immediately to go and get some. I mean sure I am still locked in her apartment thingy but at least she didn't tie me up, she just locked and bolted all the doors and blacked out windows. But it's still nice.

I think she is trying really hard to resist it but the bond is pulling her in, I want to manipulate that bond so she will fall for me.

Yeah, Y/N is gunna fall in love with me, and we are gunna be happy forever and get married and have kids and then-

My daydreaming was cut off by some faint noise I could hear from my coms , oh shit I forgot I had coms.

"Kate- Kate do you come in? Kate answer" I rush over and pick it up

"Yeah yeah I'm here. What's wrong I'm not due home for another day now?" I mean I could go back now Because Y/N got the files I needed when she saved me, ugh she's so heroic.

Clint responds "Kate I understand g the is is gunna sound crazy but we think that Natasha's daughter is your soulmate and we think that we may be able to use you to find her. We need you to come back."

Maybe I can do better then get Y/N her necklace back, MAYBE I COULD GET HER MOTHER BACK!
She would totally fall for me then!

Ok new plan, I tell Y/N I'm helping her get her necklace back but really I set them both up for a MOTHER DAUGHTER REUNION, oh my god this is gunna be so good.

"Yeah I could come back and help of course"

"Thank you so much, Nat has been a little extra violent. She is super stressed right now, you are a life saver!"

"Oh I know" I chuckle mischievously at my plan.

They are gunna be so happy.

——————————————————