Chapter 3

Y/N POV

Shit, my soulmate! Of course! Why didn't I think of the earlier, my soulmate has my necklace.

I have always hated soulmates, I hate the fact that someone was picked for you without your choice or knowledge, I hate the fact that you are forced to love someone when we all know love makes you weak, love is for children. But most of all I hate the fact that they just get your stuff if you accidentally misplace them!

So now I have to track down my soulmate, whoever that is, break into their home and steal my necklace back, and also all my other stuff because I want my favourite hat back.

I think the plan is to wait for something really personal for them to loose so that I get a better idea of who they are, then I can track them down and get my stuff back but at the same time I still have to stay undercover though, I have been undercover for the past three years and I don't plan on getting caught any time soon so this might be harder than I thought.

———————————————————

Kate POV

I told yelana what happened in training, apparently everyone knows that Natasha had a kid but she only opened up about her daughter clint and yelana, so she didn't tell me much as to not break Natasha's trust, but apparently she gave a necklace just like my soulmates to her daughter when she was born.

"I know this is going to sound really stupid but, do you- do you my soulmate is Natasha's child?" I mean it wouldn't be that far fetched, right?

"No, no when we took down the red room and drakov he told Natasha that Y/N was dead" yelana explained to me. Hm her name was Y/N, that's a pretty name. It seems rather familiar somehow, where have I heard that name before?

"Oh, I'm really sorry about that. I'm sure you would've been a great aunt" I said trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Hell yeah, I'd be the best" we both chuckle. "Hey, you wanna watch a film?" I suggest, her face lights up at the idea.

"Yeah!" We start to scroll through Netflix when we land on midsummer, I was rather enjoying the film but yelana just looked confused.

"Hey Lena, you okay?" She looks up at me with her iconic frown "I'm not an actress"

Wtf

I giggle a bit confused "what?"
"That girl, the girl on the screen, she looks like me!" (Oops, what fourth wall?)

She's right, the actress does look like Lena, ugh I'm way too tried to think about this right now  "I think we're both tired, let's just head to bed."

Reluctantly yelana agrees "mmm okay, maybe your right."

We both head to bed, I slip into some shorts and an oversized hoodie before taking off my soulmates hat and putting it in my box for her.

I slide into my bed and think of my soulmate, I always day dream and fantasise about meeting my soulmate, call me a soppy romantic but I just love the idea of meeting my soulmate and they jump into my arms and we share a kissed filled with love and passion. (Damn, they have very different ideas)

——————————————————

Natasha POV

Today was my baby's birthday and I'm positive that the necklace Bishop had was my daughter's but Clint said it was just a coincidence. But I know that necklace, I remember what happened like it was yesterday, when they ripped my baby girl away from me and it was definitely that necklace.

I might be grasping at straws but it would make sense if she was alive right? If she was it wouldn't be like drakov would've told me, maybe he was lying and she was- no IS alive. I have to find out for sure.

——————————————————