Back stories

17 years ago, in the red room (Nat is 15)

———————————————————Natasha just sitting in her cell, hungry starving and struggling to grasp on to life. she had herd about soulmates, the other girls spoke about them, dreaming about how their soulmate would break in and save them and then they would run away and be in love

They were foolish. Love is for children. Besides anything that the soulmate lost and the girls found was taken and destroyed anyway, so what's the point in even dreaming.

So here she was in a cold dark cell staring at a cracked and withered wall sat on what can hardly be called a 'bed' more like a few springs and a tattered, thin of material. She was counting the seconds, minutes, hours since she had been here, 13 years,  or 156 months or 677 weeks or 4745 days or 113880 hours or 6832800 minutes or 409968000 seconds, yeah she had a lot of time to kill.

Suddenly it stopped. All of the constant ticking in her head stopped, looked down and saw it. A key. Her mind racing, she didn't think before she launched for the door, scrambling  to put the key in the hole. It fit. Turning it slowly, just like that, she was free. Years of torment over.

That was until a thought entered her mind that made her blood run cold. Why does my soulmate have the key to her cell?! Then she saw a a Guard patting his pockets frantically, it was him. Her soulmate.

(Time skip, basically they date Natasha gets pregnant, the red room found out they were dating and that dude was giving her extra food so they killed the guy. Now Natasha is in labour)

An ear piercing scream broke through the hallway as Natasha gripped the metal sides of the bed so hard that her knuckles turned white. "Just keep pushing Natalia" the nurse said

"I AM FUCKING PUSHING," Natasha sassed back earning her a slap from madam B. But Natasha barely felt it due to the agonising pain she felt below.

Suddenly a tiny crying made Natasha freeze, it was her child, her baby.

" can- Can I hold it please?" Natasha cried softly

Reluctantly the nurse handed Natasha her child "it's a girl" the nurse said softly.

Natasha looked down at her child with nothing but love and adoration " Y/N" she spoke softly, gently rocking her baby "her name is Y/N"

Natasha gently place a necklace around her baby girls neck, it matched with hers, a little silver arrow. Just then Drakov burst through the doors stealing away little Y/N as Natasha screamed and begged for her back, guards holding her in place. "Come now Natalia, love is for children, it's a weakness. You know this. The child will only bring trouble, well to you, I'm sure she will make a fabulous assassin, just like her mama" Drakov's gruff voice chuckled

———————————————————

To keep Natasha from finding you, you were send to a special training program in Britain but after Natasha took down the red room the special program collapsed as well and you got out.