Chapter 14

Thank you guys for 1.5k reads! It has literally been like 3 weeks and this has that many reads this is actually insane! Thank you so much you guys are AWSOME!

—————————-———————

Y/N POV

I wake up to the blinding light of the sun and a Excruciating pain searing through my head. Ugh what happened?

Oh yeah, that right. I got betrayed. That bitch.

I take in my surroundings as my eyes adjust to the light. I'm in a tree outside the avengers compound, and judging by the fact that I can barely see and all I can hear is a giant ringing in my ear, I probably need some minor medical attention, but of course all of my stuff is back in the UK.

Ugh ok think, think, think. *insert light bulb above head* ok so what if I sneak back in, past the cameras and guards, and steal some bandages and maybe some stitches and antibiotics. Of course I have to do all this with a massive head injury and a possible concussion.

Easy right? Ugh today is gunna suck

Natasha POV

Who the hell was that?! Not only did they steal MY child's necklace but they interrupted Wanda finding MY child. I am going to fucking kill them!

Fury called a meeting about this person so here we are now, all sat around the meeting table discussion ways of tracking them down.

I couldn't concentrate as much as I tried though, I am just white hot with anger right now I just can't think of anything other than killing that little weasel who destroyed my chance of getting my only daughter back.

I just spent the whole 40 minutes thinking of all the ways I could kill that scrawny little rat, how I could make them scream and drown in their own blood. I zoned back in once I heard fury say, "this is our top priority case, right now. We need to bring this person in an-"

"I'm sorry?" I spoke up "what did you say?" I look dead into his eyes with my most intense and intimidating stare, the same stare that is known for making men crumble beneath me.

"I- I" he stuttered ever so slightly making me smirk but fury quickly cleared his throat and corrected himself " I said, that this is our top priority" fury made his voice slightly more stern.

"No!" I stood and slammed my hands on the table

"Y/N IS OUR TOP PRIORITY, NOTHING ELSE!" I yelled at his face, his gaze slightly softened

"Agent romanoff you have to understand, you tried to find your child and I'm sorry but it failed, look, I understand your pain but this is a obviously powerful person if they can escape the mighty avengers, so yes this is top priority."

"YOU UNDERSTAND?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY PAIN RIGHT NOW, tell me fury, have you ever found you soulmate only to have them ripped away from you then the only thing you have left of them, your own child, also ripped away from you then made incapable to have any more children,Unable to feel complete in life. HAVE YOU?!"

Everyone now looks away or stares down twiddling with their fingers apart from Wanda and Kate who seem to be in deep conversation. "Do you two have something to say?!" I question with an angry tone making them shut up and people turn their heads to them "no, we're sorry mrs romanoff "

Even yelana had a tear slip from her eye before correcting it, I know talking about this stuff upsets her too but it had to be said. Clint grabbed my arm in attempt to calm me down slightly, he failed.

Fury sighed hard before talking with a much softer tone "your right romanoff, you are going through something awful but we must focus on this person, they could be a real threat, so we need a treat them like a real threat. Don't worry, we will keep Y/N in mind and try everything to get them back. But right now we need to focus on this person."  I huffed and sat down.

Kate POV

During the dispute between Natasha and director fury Wanda turns to me, I know she feels really guilty about keeping this secret and so do I.

She speeks in a hushed whisper tone so nobody else heard "don't you see what this is doing to that poor woman Kate?! She needs her child we have to tell her."

"No we can't Y/N will literally slit our throats"

"This is destroying her Kate, we need to do somethin-

"Do u two have something to say?!" Nat interrupted us causing everyone else to look at us. I look down shamefully "no, we're sorry mrs romanoff"

(Small time skip to the end of meeting)

I walk out head hanging low, all that stress and arguing gave me a headache. I go to medbay to get some pain killers only to see-

——————————————————