Chapter 12

Sorry I haven't updated in a little while, someone I knew recently died so it's been a tad hectic.

I'll update more soon

————————————————

Y/N POV

I sneak into Kate's room and search everywhere until I see a wardrobe.

Looking through it I see the most terrifying box ever, and that's coming from someone who kills people for a living.

Seriously though, that is just horrific. But kinda sweet tho- no Y/N stop thinking like that! Either way it's not hard to work out that it's my stuff I fit all of it in my suit pockets somewhere.

It's like going through memory lane, I have stuff from the red room here, stuff from me running from the red room, stuff that I got from killing people who worked in the red room.

Yeah I lot of red room stuff.

YES! I got my hat back, ugh love that hat, I got it when I was trying to blend in in London because some guys who looked suspicious were checking girls around my age.

I was just about to leave when I just grab the thing I came here for- what?

Where's my necklace? Kate said it would be here! Is this a trap?

Just them alarms went off in the building. Shit! Im usually so careful. Damn it how could I let my guard down just because of some stupid dumb cute dumb girl.

I put my mask on my face as some guards break down the door. I slide and knocked them of their feet so they hit the ground.

Im getting my necklace back and Kate is gunna pay for this.

Soulmate or not. Shes dead.

Wanda POV

I was searching in Kate's head for a soul connection, as suspected this is very difficult not to mention dangerous.

It's not a very nice experience to say the least when someone is digging inside your head.

This is so mentally draining I can't keep it up for much longer.

I was just about to pull out and call it off when I sense something.

Love? That's not a soulmate connection but it is an intense love

Has Kate already met her soulmate?!

Just to test that theory I look through her memory's. I know it's an invasion of her privacy but she can't be keeping Natasha from her daughter, even if she is Kate's soulmate.

Oh shit, she has!

All I can see is them laughing on a sofa and watching TV

I was going to see more when an alarm went off and I was pulled out.

Out side everyone is running around getting everything while an alarm blared "intruder alert intruder alert, unknown person in the compound." Over and over again.

Suddenly Nat starts shaking my shoulders "Wanda! Wanda what did you see what did you see?!"

Before I answer I lock eyes with Kate and send her a telepathic message

(Wanda. Kate)

Kate wtf, you were with Y/N?!

Long story short she saved me and told me who she was, all she wants is her necklace back she's not here to hurt anyone,

Y/N IS THE ONE IN THE BUILDING?!

Yeah but you can't tell Nat please, I had a plan to reunite them but not like this. Please you can't say anything Y/N will hate me!

I sigh and look at Natasha "no, I didn't see anything. I said it was a long shot"

I can see the tears in her eyes and my heart just breaks.

By now everyone is geared up and now we are looking for Y/N.

Kate POV

Shit now Wanda knows, I didn't realise the alarms would go off!

Y/N probably think I set her up. And if Natasha know I met Y/N and didn't tell her I wouldn't even blink before a bullet would be between my eyes.

We get a call saying that the intruder was in my room so we head there first, I don't want Y/N to get in trouble so I am scared shitless right now.

We enter my room and find some guards knocked out. Shit now she's in trouble even if she does escape.

We all split up to find her.

(Small time skip)

We have searched the whole building and with our coms we have found nothing "hey Kate you something? You've been very quiet." Clint asks in my ear.

"No I haven't got anything and yeah im good-" I was cut off very abruptly and was shoved into a wall, taking all the air out of my lungs.

I look up and see Y/N in a mask and grabbing on to my shirt "you fucking set me up you bitch. I am going to fucking kill you,"

I can see the pure rage in the eye holes of her mask, but before she could do anything she was shot with an electric arrow by Clint.

She stumbled down to the floor before ripping the arrow off and composing herself once again, only to be faced with all of the avengers including Natasha

—————————————————