Chapter 13

OMFG WHAT THE HELL?! 1K READS! DUDE THATS SO COOL. Thank you so much I love all of you guys.

——————————————————

Third person POV

Clint launched at Y/N first, shooting arrows and throwing punches here and there. Y/N was putting up a very good fight so the others decided to join in too,

Everyone was trying to get the girl in handcuffs but she just kept dodging. Steve was doing the usual "you don have to do thins kid" comments while Wanda and Kate decided not to do anything as they know who this masked person is.

They continue to fight for a while until something catches the Y/H/C Headed girls eye, on a table in front of her was her necklace and a gun from the red room. A gun with Y/N's name on it!

Suddenly it all clicked in Y/N's head, they were trying to trace her.

She was so distracted in he thoughts she didn't even notice Natasha sneak up and hit her on the head with one of her guns.

Y/N stubbles to the floor once again and raised a hand to her head only to be met with a gushing waterfall of her blood.

Ignoring the immense pain she swiped her mother off her feet, and hits her head, knocking her unconscious. Y/N Then ran to the table and whilst everyone was helping nat, grabbed the necklace and gun and looks Kate dead in the eyes and lowly states " I'm not done with you bishop, I'm gunna make you regret being born." Y/N spat with venom lacing every word

Then to make her escape she jumped out the window and used her grappling hook in her suit to get to the trees for some safety.

Well if her mother didn't hate her before, she certainly does now

That was her last thought before Y/N began to see spots and the world began to spin, she tried her best to help her head but it just wouldn't stop bleeding, she soon became too tired and simply blacked out from blood loss.

(Small time skip)

After the fight everyone cleans up while Kate and Wanda have a small 'chat'.

Kate is already in tears from what had been said to her by Y/N, she wasn't scared or mad by it okay maybe a little scared she was just heart broken that Y/N now officially hates her so much that she wants her dead, or worse.

Wanda has a state of panic written all over her face, "what the hell kate, you have to tell Nat now!" Wanda says in a whisper shout voice

"No no no no no, we can't, I can't. You don't understand Y/N hates me now, she thinks I set her up. I can't give her anymore reason to want me dead, like snitching on her to her own mother after she just tried to kill an avenger infront of her!"

Wanda starts to wail her arms around now "EXACTLY KATE! She tried to kill an avenger, she broke in to the avengers compound, AND she escaped all of the avengers! Do you know what that means?!"

She looks straight into Kate's soul, very much intimidating the poor girl as she stutters out an answer "Um- I I I, I don't- know, I don't know."

"Well I'll tell you, it means that Y/N is now officially an avenger level threat!" Kate's face drops

"Oh shit"

——————————————————